November 20, 2018, 12:13:58 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 26080 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:35:47 PM
Read 26080 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously Baines, Gana, Rooney, Jagielka will be back in the side as well as Sigurdsson starting

I wonder if he will adopt a dogs of war type mentality and go with the old heads of Jags and Williams at centre back

Also any word on schneiderlin?

Pickford

Holgate Jagielka Williams Baines

Gana Schneiderlin
Mirallas.                         Vlasic
               Sigurdsson

Rooney

Something like this perhaps?we really do need a new striker but for now could we get Rooney as an out and out striker, given his premier league scoring record, as long as we get 2 pacey wide players in the side with him and Sigurdsson looking to link up with him?

I worry about DCL being burned out and losing confidence
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2017, 09:58:23 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Basically it's grim as Fuck isn't it?

We're not 1 or 2 players from sorting things out, we are miles off

It's sad like but I'm 34 years old. When I'm 68, which is double my age. Everton football club will have the same amount of honours, the only difference is that we might be a division or 2 lower

We're not winning fuck all again in the rest of my life. There's literally no reason to stick around, but I will do, like a Fucking mug with no light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to

It's basically totally shite being an Evertonian, they owe us all so fucking much but they never deliver
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2017, 02:04:08 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Haha whoops yeah I posted that when I'd had a few to be fair. I'm sure the reality of a beautiful win today will change my outlook on things though!

Only a few days ago I thought we were gonna batter Lyon and turn our season around

Today might be the day the comeback really happens!sorry for the negativity guys and gals!

We can do Arsenal!