November 25, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 9756 times)

October 20, 2017, 10:32:35 PM
Reply #30

Rodenplav64

We will fucking batter these .

October 20, 2017, 10:55:54 PM
Reply #31

Shogun

Administrator
Expecting him to drop DCL after his lack of goals. Schneiderlin won't be playing, not will Kenny.

Pickford
Holgate Keane Jagielka Baines
Vlasic Gana Davies Sigurdsson
Niasse Rooney
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:57:04 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 20, 2017, 11:02:07 PM
Reply #32

BlueForYou

Colonel Koeman has won all of his home PL games against Arsenal/Wenger

Ronnie's bunnies!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 11:43:29 PM
Reply #33

D15TIN

----------Pickford

Kenny Jagielka Keane Baines

---------Schneiderlin

Vlasic Davies Rooney/Siggy Mirallas

-------------Niasse

Wouldn't mind DCL starting like, Lookman another option too - Think koeman will start with Gana & schneiderlin, & rooney could be the 9

October 20, 2017, 11:54:43 PM
Reply #34

bluenuck

Don't want to see Rooney anywhere near the field. But I have a feeling he will be the vocal point of everything that goes on and it will make us suffer.

October 21, 2017, 12:09:51 AM
Reply #35

D15TIN

Don't want to see Rooney anywhere near the field. But I have a feeling he will be the vocal point of everything that goes on and it will make us suffer.

Koemans already said he's playing sunday ha, I wouldn't play him as the 9 as we definitely wont score - he comes far too deep, theres never anyone in the centre.

October 21, 2017, 12:16:29 AM
Reply #36

kramer0

We could do worse than playing last night's lineup with Rooney in place of Klaassen (he's not a great midfield passer but he's better than anyone else we have) and Cuco left behind in the locker room (among other defensive changes).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:17:56 AM by kramer0 »

October 21, 2017, 01:13:17 AM
Reply #37

Evertonian in NC

We could do worse than playing last night's lineup with Rooney in place of Klaassen (he's not a great midfield passer but he's better than anyone else we have) and Cuco left behind in the locker room (among other defensive changes).

I would play freaking Davies at RB.  I don't see what we have to lose.

EDIT: Or Lennon, if fit.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 21, 2017, 01:13:38 AM
Reply #38

kramer0

I would play freaking Davies at RB.  I don't see what we have to lose.

Davies in midfield.

October 21, 2017, 01:18:41 AM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

Davies in midfield.

If you're playing Rooney next to Gana in the centre, I'd go with more width in the rest of the team.

Vlasic and Sigurdsson setting up DCL and Sandro in a 4-4-2, or start Lookman over DCL or Sandro and go essentially 4-4-1-1
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 21, 2017, 01:35:28 AM
Reply #40

Juanito

Pickford
Holgate  Jags Keane Baines
      Gana     Davies
         Sigurdsson
Lookman          Vlasic
           Mirallas

October 21, 2017, 01:36:54 AM
Reply #41

American Evertonian

so....

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/919601095453880321

Well done by Paddy Power. That is truly the perfect tagline for our match.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 21, 2017, 01:39:09 AM
Reply #42

American Evertonian

Honestly I am afraid this will become a blood bath. 3-0 sounds about right to me.

We just have absolutely nothing in the final third. Every match I just sit there in bewilderment about how we will get a goal or a good shot on target
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 21, 2017, 02:35:28 AM
Reply #43

TheTone

paddy power is a cunt and he can fuck off

October 21, 2017, 03:52:05 AM
Reply #44

School of Science

I have zero confidence about this game, or any game to b e honest as long as Koeman and his clan continue to steal a wage. We will start off nervous with misplaced passes everywhere, then gradually start to put a couple of moves together, which will win us a corner, followed by a shot into row z, that will fool us all into thinking we are going to get that first goal. Then the inevitable will happen, Arsenal will either score a wonder goal, or we will make another horrendous mistake and we will go on to lose comfortably 3 or 4 nil...sound familiar.

BTW anyone changing their mind about going I'll have your ticket please  ;D
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15