November 25, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 9766 times)

October 22, 2017, 12:35:39 PM
Reply #105

School of Science

You had a drink Stealth? haha

Lol sounds like he's just sobered up to me  :cheers:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 22, 2017, 01:44:22 PM
Reply #106

Toddacelli

Basically it's grim as Fuck isn't it?

We're not 1 or 2 players from sorting things out, we are miles off

It's sad like but I'm 34 years old. When I'm 68, which is double my age. Everton football club will have the same amount of honours, the only difference is that we might be a division or 2 lower

We're not winning fuck all again in the rest of my life. There's literally no reason to stick around, but I will do, like a Fucking mug with no light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to

It's basically totally shite being an Evertonian, they owe us all so fucking much but they never deliver

Shit man - I was waiting on you for our rallying cry!

I was waiting to hear you say how to do these 5-1 would be so Everton and Mertesacker looks fucking gash since his return (no offence @Gash ) and how all the off-field stuff has really unsettled Arsenal and we turned a corner showing some fight for the shirt on Thursday and fucking COME ON YOU BLUES THESE ARE SHITE!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 22, 2017, 02:04:08 PM
Reply #107

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Haha whoops yeah I posted that when I'd had a few to be fair. I'm sure the reality of a beautiful win today will change my outlook on things though!

Only a few days ago I thought we were gonna batter Lyon and turn our season around

Today might be the day the comeback really happens!sorry for the negativity guys and gals!

We can do Arsenal!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2017, 02:34:33 PM
Reply #108

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

It's sad like but I'm 34 years old. When I'm 68, which is double my age. Everton football club will have the same amount of honours, the only difference is that we might be a division or 2 lower

We're not winning fuck all again in the rest of my life. There's literally no reason to stick around, but I will do, like a Fucking mug with no light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to

It's basically totally shite being an Evertonian, they owe us all so fucking much but they never deliver

Well I reckon we will do the treble in 2052 !  Oops, but you will just miss that though won't you  :shock:

October 22, 2017, 04:44:40 PM
Reply #109

Rodenplav64

Looking back at how poor we were up to this game last season defeats to Norwich , Bournemouth , Burnley , Chelsea , Southampton and Watford and just a point off Swansea and Palace . I remember the crowd getting behind the team and creating an immense atmosphere that I think unsettled Arsenal . Hope we get the same again and the start point for most fans will be Koeman getting his team selection right . It could be his last throw of the dice .

October 22, 2017, 04:49:54 PM
Reply #110

gizzblue

Looking back at how poor we were up to this game last season defeats to Norwich , Bournemouth , Burnley , Chelsea , Southampton and Watford and just a point off Swansea and Palace . I remember the crowd getting behind the team and creating an immense atmosphere that I think unsettled Arsenal . Hope we get the same again and the start point for most fans will be Koeman getting his team selection right . It could be his last throw of the dice .
A few staunch tackles early would see the crowd up on its feet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:53:58 PM by gizzblue »

October 22, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
Reply #111

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Right, Besic and Mcarthy it is then for the first ten minutes !

October 22, 2017, 04:57:12 PM
Reply #112

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

That's some impressive spelling and punctuation control for a post saturday night out post.  Well, apart from the missing full stops.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:58:55 PM by Goaljira »
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

October 22, 2017, 05:20:24 PM
Reply #113

ally2

Fair to say I have low expectations for this one.  I think Mirallas and Vlasic have to start.  Rooney too obviously.  Still can't see where the goals are coming from though.

October 22, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
Reply #114

Bluedylan

We'll get beat. Arsenal should've beat Watford easily and were cheated, and Watford are a much better team than us. Also, Arsenal have taken more points off us than any other Prem team. Also, we're garbage.

How's that for a rallying cry?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 22, 2017, 05:53:40 PM
Reply #115

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will win ...
I have to return some videotapes.

October 22, 2017, 05:53:44 PM
Reply #116

gwells

Really fancy we will scrape a win today 2-1 DCL and Rooney.........

October 22, 2017, 06:11:57 PM
Reply #117

sam of the south

Pickford
           Holgate Keane Jagielka Baines
                 Davies Gana Sigurdsson
                Lookman Niasse Vlasic

Stekelenburg, Williams, McCarthy, Rooney, Mirallas, Calvert-Lewin, Sandro
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 22, 2017, 06:15:15 PM
Reply #118

AllyBlue14

I just can't see it unfortunately. We're both in poor form but at the end of the day, Arsenal have good players. Going forward, we're relying on:

Rooney (who spends more time going back)
DCL (who'll be playing right wing-back)
Mirallas (who'll likely go missing, if he even plays)
Lookman (bench)
Klaassen (jury's out, but he's hardly pulling up any trees)
Sandro (keep running lad)
Sigurdsson (thank God for all those free kicks we're scoring now)
Niasse (our one true hope, but we can only bring him on after 70 minutes and hope something bounces off his arse)

October 22, 2017, 06:16:34 PM
Reply #119

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny at RWB