January 20, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 28354 times)

October 21, 2017, 06:53:01 PM
Read 28354 times

GrantyBoy78

Struggling to name a half decent side to face these. Hmmm shall I choose this shit cunt to play up front, or that shit cunt? Or that not yet good enough lad? Or that shit cunt to play out wide or that other shit cunt to play out wide? Or that other not ready yet lad? Or that shit cunt in defence or the other, slightly less, shit cunt.

This squad is fucking appalling.

October 22, 2017, 08:15:12 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

Would've been 2 or 3 nil down but for Pickford though, so he can be forgiven a minor error.
Kenny fell asleep and let Monreal run in

October 22, 2017, 08:25:02 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

How many of our players would get into the Arsenal team? Their quality is on a different level to us.

October 22, 2017, 08:33:13 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

More attempts on goal in 1 half than any team all season.

And there's people still defending Koeman.
You think weíve got a good team out there then? Iím not blindly supporting Koeman, I just donít think our team is very good. 4 players way past their best and 3 kids, 2 of which look way out of their depth. Apart from a Big Sam Ďback to basicsí approach (God no!), not sure who could come in and make this misfit group, better.

October 22, 2017, 08:39:58 PM
Reply #4

GrantyBoy78

Koeman's spent over £220m assembling these players, so it's on him whichever way you slice it.
While thereís some he getting paid millions as our Director of Football and not providing the manager with the basic requirements of the squad, Iíll blame him instead.

October 22, 2017, 08:50:59 PM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

Yes Koeman is shite but this squad though. It's nowhere near top 6 level.
Nowwwww you get it!

October 22, 2017, 08:56:46 PM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

Yeah, we are the whole package.

Odd recruitment and tactically retarded.
Iím not a Koeman apologist - but our fans act like heís got a world class team and heís holding them back.

Watched Soton vs West Brom last night  - half the Soton line-up would get into our team. And a few from West Brom!

October 22, 2017, 08:57:41 PM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

But yeah, Koeman is off.

October 22, 2017, 09:00:01 PM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

Why didn't he try and sign them then?
Ask Steve Walsh

October 22, 2017, 09:06:40 PM
Reply #9

GrantyBoy78

Out of interest, can you name them?

Our players aren't bad players, it's a poor system that's been badly implemented
Cedric, Bertrand, VVD, Gabbiadini would all walk into our team. Arguably Tasic and Romeu. And as we have no strikers you can add Austin and Long.

Not saying we should be in for all of them, we should be aiming higher - just saying they are better than what we have.

October 22, 2017, 09:16:08 PM
Reply #10

GrantyBoy78

Koeman needs to go asap. We need someone who rally the players together. They are clearly good players. Just got no confidence and koeman is not the man.
DCL, Niasse, Kenny, Williams, Baines, Jags, Rooney - sorry, thatís 7 that are either past it or not good enough. Where are these good players?

October 22, 2017, 09:17:27 PM
Reply #11

GrantyBoy78

Koeman cannot stop the decline, he will just make it worse. I'm frightened that the board will not act competently regarding this situation.
Whether I thinks itís his fault or not - I agree he canít stop it and so needs to go - just not sure who else can sort this mess out. Big Sam until the summer to save us?