November 22, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 9266 times)

October 22, 2017, 08:57:47 PM
Reply #540

bacon sarnie

Always play better with 10 men. Ref doing us a favour there.

October 22, 2017, 08:58:10 PM
Reply #541

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Im not a Koeman apologist - but our fans act like hes got a world class team and hes holding them back.

Watched Soton vs West Brom last night  - half the Soton line-up would get into our team. And a few from West Brom!

Whose responsibility is recruitment though?

This season was torpedoed before it started.

October 22, 2017, 08:58:27 PM
Reply #542

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Normally, when teams go down to 10 men against us, they rally and even score. Watch us go even deeper into ourselves.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2017, 08:58:28 PM
Reply #543

sam of the south

Im not a Koeman apologist - but our fans act like hes got a world class team and hes holding them back.

Watched Soton vs West Brom last night  - half the Soton line-up would get into our team. And a few from West Brom!

Why didn't he try and sign them then?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 22, 2017, 08:58:49 PM
Reply #544

Evertonian in NC

It's definitely a hodge-podge group of players that if poorly led (or even in a mediocre fashion) could find itself in a relegation scrap.  Lukaku and Barkley saved Martinez from that indignity here.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
Reply #545

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

He's not allowed to sign Soton players...
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2017, 08:59:27 PM
Reply #546

stirlingblue

I'm not a Koeman apologist - but our fans act like he's got a world class team and he's holding them back.

Out of interest, can you name them?

Our players aren't bad players, it's a poor system that's been badly implemented

October 22, 2017, 08:59:37 PM
Reply #547

sam of the south

Keane and Calvert-Lewin both did really well there.

October 22, 2017, 08:59:42 PM
Reply #548

Lxxx

If there isn't an announcement straight after the game that we have parted company then what's the point in Moshiri even being there.

October 22, 2017, 09:00:01 PM
Reply #549

GrantyBoy78

Ask Steve Walsh

October 22, 2017, 09:00:11 PM
Reply #550

sam of the south

He's not allowed to sign Soton players...

Really?

October 22, 2017, 09:00:54 PM
Reply #551

Martip

It's definitely a hodge-podge group of players that if poorly led (or even in a mediocre fashion) could find itself in a relegation scrap.  Lukaku and Barkley saved Martinez from that indignity here.
We are a nothing team....not even in the top 10 best teams in the league. Koemans  done a disastrous job....i don't really see how it could be worse all things considered ?

October 22, 2017, 09:00:55 PM
Reply #552

Evertonian in NC

Should happen within one hour of the final whistle.  No reason to draw this shit out.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 09:01:19 PM
Reply #553

sam of the south

Cue Giroud to come on and make it four.

October 22, 2017, 09:01:22 PM
Reply #554

Shogun

Administrator
Another 2 or 3 and he's got to go
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth