November 25, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 9714 times)

October 22, 2017, 09:57:22 PM
Reply #780

Macca77

Everton defender Michael Keane told Sky Sports: "I think so [we are drained of confidence]. Normally everyone would want to get on the ball and show what they can do. Maybe you're not seeing that now. It was a difficult day."

On manager Ronald Koeman being under pressure: "It's down to us, the manager can only do so much. We have 100% belief in him. We feel like we've let him down. We're working really hard to sort it out."

October 22, 2017, 09:59:38 PM
Reply #781

Realist

Everton defender Michael Keane told Sky Sports: "I think so [we are drained of confidence]. Normally everyone would want to get on the ball and show what they can do. Maybe you're not seeing that now. It was a difficult day."

On manager Ronald Koeman being under pressure: "It's down to us, the manager can only do so much. We have 100% belief in him. We feel like we've let him down. We're working really hard to sort it out."

Thanks for that Michael you useless pile of shit

October 22, 2017, 10:01:19 PM
Reply #782

Ridge

Impressive that still hasn't taken any responsibility for any failings.

All of it is out of his control apparently

October 22, 2017, 10:05:08 PM
Reply #783

gizzblue

Finally home and reflecting ....Half decent first half ,absolute awful second half compounded by koemans poor tactics and subs yet again ..Sig was less than useless today Rooney have the ball away yet to much yet DCL gets dragged off before either of them .

October 22, 2017, 10:05:19 PM
Reply #784

gizzblue

Finally home and reflecting ....Half decent first half ,absolute awful second half compounded by koemans poor tactics and subs yet again ..Sig was less than useless today Rooney have the ball away yet to much yet DCL gets dragged off before either of them .

October 22, 2017, 10:06:53 PM
Reply #785

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Is it me or was he admitting that the players aren't playing for him?

October 22, 2017, 10:10:58 PM
Reply #786

Ravardo

Ive had no tinternet for 2 weeks because of moving...why wasnt holgate in the squad?  i thought he'd been one of our better players lately

October 22, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
Reply #787

eyesalwaysblue

Thanks for that Michael you useless pile of shit
No he isn't he is 1 of the players that have suffered because of the manager, he was doing ok, they will have to be re-assesed now under someone else, short term hopefully from within the club that already know the squad, so the wheat can be sorted from something or other, can't remember.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 22, 2017, 10:11:44 PM
Reply #788

Evertonian in NC

Arsenal buddy just told me "If it makes you feel any better, I joined the home supporters in their rousing cries of 'You're getting sacked in the morning.'"

You know what, it did.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 10:12:31 PM
Reply #789

Evertonian in NC

Ive had no tinternet for 2 weeks because of moving...why wasnt holgate in the squad?  i thought he'd been one of our better players lately

He made a bad boo-boo on Thursday, so Koeman randomly singled him out for punishment.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 10:12:57 PM
Reply #790

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

At least Spurs are helping us spare a bit of flack from the red shite!

Id take Klopp.

(Humour)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:14:34 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

October 22, 2017, 10:13:39 PM
Reply #791

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You're right. Forgot about that one - they hadn't updated the final stats. We had 3 shots in the game and 3 in the first half - stupid NBCSN for making me look dumb.

Don't blame NBC mate
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 10:15:14 PM
Reply #792

Faceatthefence

Is it me or was he admitting that the players aren't playing for him?
I dont really think they can play for him,a stuctured tearing down of the side was needed with players brought in on a like to like basis.Im afraid a scatter gun approach to transfer policies as left him short in areas and a glut in others.I simply hoped he could turn things around,but only fresh ideas with no ties to the current squad will save us now....in short he has to go.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 22, 2017, 10:17:31 PM
Reply #793

Realist

No he isn't he is 1 of the players that have suffered because of the manager, he was doing ok, they will have to be re-assesed now under someone else, short term hopefully from within the club that already know the squad, so the wheat can be sorted from something or other, can't remember.

Nah hes shit.

October 22, 2017, 10:18:12 PM
Reply #794

toffee_scot

Arsenal buddy just told me "If it makes you feel any better, I joined the home supporters in their rousing cries of 'You're getting sacked in the morning.'"

You know what, it did.

Funny thing is, if Arsene Wenger was under any kind of pressure regarding his job, that pressure will have completely evaporated after today's game and performance - leaving the Piers Morgan Wenger Out brigade fuming in a way.