September 19, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 23446 times)

October 22, 2017, 08:28:07 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

In reality its been pretty shit again. Had 2 or 3 whove played well though and at least weve shown some aggression and threat. Defensively though we are wide open. They look like they could cut through us every time they get the ball.

October 22, 2017, 08:36:07 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

Hang on do I have to be supporting Koeman by saying I think I see a lot of positives out there today? Yes Arsenal have carved us open but it's the first time this season I have seen passion, commitment and a willingness to try things. I can just about take losing when the players leave it all out there.

I know what you mean but Arsenal have had something like 16 shots. You do wonder if the improvement in attack is down to being so open at the other end. Least weve had a little excitement going forward, shown some agression and had 2 or 3 good individual performances BUT we also look completely out of our depth as a contest.

October 22, 2017, 08:40:35 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Still think we will win this. Obviously just building myself up for extra disappointment

October 22, 2017, 08:41:21 PM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

Game over now

October 22, 2017, 08:45:46 PM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

Is it right Arsenal have 1 away win this season. Smashed something like 20 shots against us in 50 minutes. Its been vastly more exciting than anything weve watched this season but still completely shite all be it in a different way

October 22, 2017, 08:56:02 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Sigurdsson is dogshit

October 22, 2017, 10:20:04 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

He made a bad boo-boo on Thursday, so Koeman randomly singled him out for punishment.

It's not random if it's for a reason

October 22, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

So he keeps holgate out on the lads birthday and throws kenny in against arsenal,, koemans a proper cunt aint he is he blatantly taking the piss or what

He didn't pick me on my birthday either

October 23, 2017, 12:14:45 AM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Blue in the boozer just summed up how a lot of us feel right night

"I hate Everton more than I hate Liverpool right now "

It's just so fucking disappointing. Another false dawn. No one expected us to finish top 4 this season but we all hoped to see some sort of inprovement, a decent replacement for lukaku and an injection of pace. I'd love for the people who made the decisions on who we signed (and didn't sign) to come and explain their thinking because frankly it's utterly baffling. If any of us had suggested we just wouldn't bother signing a forward at the beginning of the window everyone would have laughed. We could go down. I'll be very surprised if 3 teams have produced worse league performances than us this season. On performances we should have maybe 2 points

October 23, 2017, 12:16:50 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

Fuck it I'm going to lay into Baines. He's been utter wank right at the moment we need and have needed him. He went missing when the Martinez project unfolded and he's done it again this time. As one of the senior players and an Evertonian, the club needed him (and Jags for that matter) to stand up and pull the team through difficult periods. He's at the back of queue hiding again because he knows most fans think he's a sound bloke. Did he have the same injury excuse under Martinez?  Does injury excuse him totally losing his man in defensive plays?  (2 laughable occasions today and against Brighton). And why do you see him shit out of headers and tackles. He isn't vocal on the pitch, and he doesn't speak to refs. Absolute pussy. Never mind he's still on a wage and he knows he's going to play anyway so it doesn't matter eh

He's finished. I said it at the time and got slaughtered for it. We should have took the brave decision to sell him to Utd and had a lot of money to replace him then commit to paying him even more money through his decline

October 23, 2017, 12:31:31 AM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

We were unlucky today, thatís all. We go again COYB

You're definitely taking the piss if you think we were unlucky.

October 23, 2017, 01:43:29 AM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

At least @BigWoodenSpoon was a Kopite openly

I think that's the thing. You've 2 choices be a good parody or be honest. Everyone knows. What's the point of him continuing as is.

Also his position is all a bit pointless now. Everything is a bit shit is pretty standard on here now. He needs to start again with a slightly daft positive outlook. Which in fairness to him he's attempting now.

October 23, 2017, 03:42:42 AM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

John Collins just seemed to be a bit confused. I think the others were talking about competing in individual games and he seemed to think they were suggesting we should beat everyone

I think our biggest problem is obviously our inept recruitment. The people in the club know who made what decisions. We simply can't go into the next window with the people who fucked this 1 up making the decisions