November 21, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

Author Topic: Ronald Koeman Appreciation Thread  (Read 2983 times)

October 20, 2017, 10:25:52 PM
Read 2983 times

sixymack

This post may be as popular as a fart in an elevator but here goes lol

I still believe Ron can do a great job here.  I personally enjoy his bluntness.  He does not hide and says it how it is (most of the time).

He really tried to adapt and switch things up yesterday.  The onus lies on the players to perform on the pitch.

The new signings need to play at a higher level and show that they have earned their lucrative contracts.

Obviously Lukaku leaving was bad and losing Barry was also a critical blow.

I would not like us to follow the usual premier league model and fire Ron straight away.  Let's see what happens in January and let him see through till the end of the season and then reassess our position.

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 10:36:29 PM
Reply #1

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 10:48:15 PM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

I appreciate all he achieved as a player.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 20, 2017, 10:49:14 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Whoever is responsible for signing rooney, klassen, Sigurdsson, Morgan and martina needs to go. We don't know if it's Walsh or koeman but whoever built this squad has performed ineptly

If koeman has had little to do with it then you've got to concede Walsh has fucked him cos you can't actually pick a decent 11 from our squad. If they are koemans picks though, and I suspect they are, then he's no excuses

October 20, 2017, 10:51:47 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

I agree with everything said by all four of you.

October 20, 2017, 10:52:26 PM
Reply #5

Cereal Killer

I appreciate the fact he likes a good holiday, who doesn't?!

October 20, 2017, 10:56:00 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

I am almost certain the Rooney thing was his baby, and he needs to answer for it.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 20, 2017, 10:59:34 PM
Reply #7

Major Clanger

He does not hide...errm, yes, he does. All the time.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
Reply #8

Trowel

Thanks to Ronald I didn't bother watching the first half last night, so my wife appreciated having the telly. Cheers Ron.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 20, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
Reply #9

Faceatthefence

Whoever is responsible for signing rooney, klassen, Sigurdsson, Morgan and martina needs to go. We don't know if it's Walsh or koeman but whoever built this squad has performed ineptly

If koeman has had little to do with it then you've got to concede Walsh has fucked him cos you can't actually pick a decent 11 from our squad. If they are koemans picks though, and I suspect they are, then he's no excuses
Moshiri confirmed that the signings were RK,s on sky sport
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 20, 2017, 11:01:44 PM
Reply #10

74Blue

The fact is that this is now HIS TEAM. He can no longer hide behind the excuse that It's the pile of shite that Martinez left him. He has been given the backing to go out and sign players that he wanted to improve the squad. It clearly isn't working and if we don't pull the trigger soon, we could be left languishing at the wrong end of the table, out of all cup competitions. We could end up playing Championship football at Bramley Moore, and nobody wants that.
You have to look at our current squad and ask yourself, out of the current squad, which players would you back to roll up their sleeves and battle their way out of a relegation dogfight. I don't see any at present.

October 20, 2017, 11:11:48 PM
Reply #11

boothill

This post may be as popular as a fart in an elevator but here goes lol

I still believe Ron can do a great job here.  I personally enjoy his bluntness.  He does not hide and says it how it is (most of the time).

He really tried to adapt and switch things up yesterday.  The onus lies on the players to perform on the pitch.

The new signings need to play at a higher level and show that they have earned their lucrative contracts.

Obviously Lukaku leaving was bad and losing Barry was also a critical blow.

I would not like us to follow the usual premier league model and fire Ron straight away.  Let's see what happens in January and let him see through till the end of the season and then reassess our position.
I admire your optimism

October 20, 2017, 11:12:58 PM
Reply #12

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just what we need.

Another Koeman thread.

October 20, 2017, 11:14:20 PM
Reply #13

BlueBeagle

October 20, 2017, 11:16:06 PM
Reply #14

everton1952

He is all we have got, and his wife loves him.