November 23, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

Author Topic: Player ratings v Lyon  (Read 732 times)

October 21, 2017, 12:04:26 AM
Read 732 times

D15TIN

Pickford 8 - Couldve lost by 4 or 5 if it wasn't for him, some great saves

Holgate 3 - Really poor from him, obviously terrible daft challenge for the penalty, got a bit better second half going forward
Martina 3 - We all know he's not good enough at RB never mind LB
Keane 5 - Bit shaky at times, mis judged a couple of headers and passes
Williams 6 - Thought he was a lot better than his last few performances, got the goal, I actually think he's one of the few vocal players in our team

Vlasic 8 - Looks like a really good signing, keeps the ball so well - has to keep his place - actually agree with koeman when he said he can play centrally.
Davies 8 - Probably our most creative player at the moment, the only one not afraid to play a through ball, never stops running and putting in challenges, first name on the teamsheet for me.
Schneiderlin 6.5 - Thought he did ok - one tackle in particular in the fist half was more like him from last season- need more of that, some good passing too
Klaasen 2 - Least said the better. Just not good enough, had enough chances now, how many times has he been taken off at half time or before the hour mark?
Mirallas 8 - Thought he was really good and direct, brings some balance to the team

DCL - 5 Worked hard, not his best game but was unlucky not to score

Lookman 6 - needs to play more often, Sandro 4 - I don't see him being at Everton for long, Sigurdsson - 7 - 2 great crosses from the freekicks, we need to see him more involved in open play though

deCoubertin

October 21, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
Reply #1

Macca77

Pickford 7
Holgate 4
Martina 3
Keane 4
Williams 6
Vlasic 7
Davies 7
Schneiderlin 6
Klaasen 3
Mirallas 7
DCL 5
Lookman 5
Sigurdsson 6
Sandro 4

October 21, 2017, 12:11:00 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not a chance anyone deserves an 8 bar the keeper.

Pickford 8
Holgate 5
Martina 4
Keane 4
Williams 6
Schneiderlin 5
Davies 6
Vlasic 6
Mirallas 6
Klaasen 5
Dcl 6

Lookman 6
Sandro 5
Sigurdsson 5

Simply simply lovely

October 21, 2017, 12:42:52 AM
Reply #3

Bluebridge

Pickford 8
Holgate 5
Martina 3
Keane 4
Williams 6
Schneiderlin 5
Davies 8
Vlasic 7
Mirallas 7 would have been 8 but faded second half, nice partnership with Davies potentially. Miravies? lol
Klaasen 4
Dcl 6

Lookman 6
Sandro 4
Sigurdsson 5

October 21, 2017, 12:44:43 AM
Reply #4

kramer0

Is anyone worried about how Sandro doesn't look like he can control a football?

October 21, 2017, 12:48:22 AM
Reply #5

Coyb12

That will go hand in hand with him being cack.

October 21, 2017, 12:56:13 AM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I said to my mate last night :
He isn't 21
He isn't Spanish
And no way did he come through Barcelona ranks

Simply simply lovely

October 21, 2017, 12:59:39 AM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sandro looks so poor in every aspect of his play.

He just looks out of sync with the actual football.

October 21, 2017, 01:01:58 AM
Reply #8

kramer0

Sandro looks so poor in every aspect of his play.

He just looks out of sync with the actual football.

I'm intrigued by his direct passing but it's not worth it if he consistently needs two or more touches to get the ball under control.

October 21, 2017, 01:03:43 AM
Reply #9

Coyb12

The only plus side with Sandro is we will get our money back for him .......won't we?

October 21, 2017, 01:06:19 AM
Reply #10

sam of the south

Pickford 7: Great saves, kicking was more like we expect as well, although his right leg is about as useful as Beckham's left.

Holgate 5: Terrible rush of blood foul for the pen, trying to atone for losing the ball. Easily his least composed defensive performance all season. Really tried going forward in the 2nd half, though.

Martina 4: He is positionally naive, and that leaves us in danger whenever he plays.

Keane 5: His worst game so far. Bullied too easily last night, and outclassed throughout.

Williams 6.5: Best game since his Man City display, but still could and probably should have been sent-off.

Schneiderlin 6.5: Best game all season, but still hardly making us tick; we looked better when he wasn't on the field.

Davies 7: Gave the ball away a fair amount, but was still looking to move the ball forward and probe, even in that insipid 1st half. Always gives us energy.

Klaassen 4: Insipid and ineffective. He was even sloppy in possession, which takes some doing when you only really play it safe when you aren't hiding from the ball.

Mirallas 6.5: He was much better than he has been, looking to get in the box, but he still finds it hard to beat a man or give us any width.

Vlasic 7: Big positive. Strong, industrious, forward-thinking, with good feet. A more positive, tactically enterprising coach could get loads out of this lad; maybe Spurs awaits for him, Lookman, and Barkley.

Calvert-Lewin 6: Battled manfully, but still starved of real service. He would do well in a positive, confident side.

Sigurdsson 7: I'm not his biggest fan, but his two free-kicks deserve 7 out of 10 on their own.

Lookman 7: Really tried, good pace and feet, wanted to, and nearly did make a big difference. He really doesn't fit into a Koeman team, though.

Sandro 6: I thought he did alright actually. Movement looked better, got involved up the pitch. His mix-up with Martina was due to Martina standing static with the ball awaiting a challenge 😂

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 21, 2017, 01:09:59 AM
Reply #11

Coyb12

I thought Pickford should have done better for the goal myself.

October 21, 2017, 01:11:58 AM
Reply #12

Evertonian in NC

Pickford 7: Great saves, kicking was more like we expect as well, although his right leg is about as useful as Beckham's left.

Holgate 5: Terrible rush of blood foul for the pen, trying to atone for losing the ball. Easily his least composed defensive performance all season. Really tried going forward in the 2nd half, though.

Martina 4: He is positionally naive, and that leaves us in danger whenever he plays.

Keane 5: His worst game so far. Bullied too easily last night, and outclassed throughout.

Williams 6.5: Best game since his Man City display, but still could and probably should have been sent-off.

Schneiderlin 6.5: Best game all season, but still hardly making us tick; we looked better when he wasn't on the field.

Davies 7: Gave the ball away a fair amount, but was still looking to move the ball forward and probe, even in that insipid 1st half. Always gives us energy.

Klaassen 4: Insipid and ineffective. He was even sloppy in possession, which takes some doing when you only really play it safe when you aren't hiding from the ball.

Mirallas 6.5: He was much better than he has been, looking to get in the box, but he still finds it hard to beat a man or give us any width.

Vlasic 7: Big positive. Strong, industrious, forward-thinking, with good feet. A more positive, tactically enterprising coach could get loads out of this lad; maybe Spurs awaits for him, Lookman, and Barkley.

Calvert-Lewin 6: Battled manfully, but still starved of real service. He would do well in a positive, confident side.

Sigurdsson 7: I'm not his biggest fan, but his two free-kicks deserve 7 out of 10 on their own.

Lookman 7: Really tried, good pace and feet, wanted to, and nearly did make a big difference. He really doesn't fit into a Koeman team, though.

Sandro 6: I thought he did alright actually. Movement looked better, got involved up the pitch. His mix-up with Martina was due to Martina standing static with the ball awaiting a challenge 😂

Love the commentary, even if the Keane score is way too generous!  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 21, 2017, 01:18:55 AM
Reply #13

sam of the south

Love the commentary, even if the Keane score is way too generous!  :D

Ha, thanks.

Probably right on Keane; I just really want him to be good, because Williams really isn't, neither is FM, and Jags is 49 now.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 21, 2017, 01:40:04 AM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Pickford should have done better for the goal myself.
A shot from five yards that took a deflection?

Simply simply lovely