November 24, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

Author Topic: Player ratings v Lyon  (Read 738 times)

October 21, 2017, 02:30:18 AM
Reply #15

BlueForYou

Sandro and Oumar up front could be interesting!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

October 21, 2017, 02:43:37 AM
Reply #16

TheTone

Pickford alright him
Holgate dodgy
Martina woot
Keane poo on the evening
Williams sound
Vlasic the croatian messi
Davies is right
Schneiderlin fuck off
Klaasen not happening is it lid
Mirallas alright have a pop like
DCL nah
Lookman mmmm
Sigurdsson unlucky lad
Sandro stink

October 21, 2017, 06:55:11 AM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think Sandro is trying too hard. His first touch in the u21 Euro's or World cup was very very good. Not sure what t is right now. Seems way too anxious when he gets the ball.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 21, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
Reply #18

SANA_DR0

Is anyone worried about how Sandro doesn't look like he can control a football?

thats because he is a left back.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 21, 2017, 05:56:35 PM
Reply #19

Picko1975

I agree, I actually think he’ll be decent once he gets a goal or two to settle him down and get his confidence up. Goes for quite a few of the new signings too. 

I think Sandro is trying too hard. His first touch in the u21 Euro's or World cup was very very good. Not sure what t is right now. Seems way too anxious when he gets the ball.

October 21, 2017, 06:24:38 PM
Reply #20

Coyb12

A shot from five yards that took a deflection?
it wasn't a shot it was a flick.

October 21, 2017, 06:36:07 PM
Reply #21

SANA_DR0

Sandro and Oumar up front could be interesting!

i guess so,  but Sandro is never in the box.. watch him on freekicks/corners.. and even open play attacks,, he drops off and gets himself outside the box..

watch the reply of the freekick that hit the post.. sandro and williams where both together before the free kick.. Williams reacts while Sandro just watched and steps side to side at the edge of the 18 yard line..

:/
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.