November 24, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

Author Topic: Moyes Return Linked  (Read 3478 times)

October 22, 2017, 06:05:34 PM
Reply #30

blue1948

As long as there's a hole in my arse I will never watch an Everton team managed by that utter coward again.
I want to say the same but the truth is I could never keep to it .Once a blue and all that shit

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 06:08:57 PM
Reply #31

blue1948

Of course it is shite, that is what makes it fun (for some).
I agree never go back, but I cant believe the nasty negativity on Moyes.

So he tried to get a couple of our players when he went to Man U. That's what a lot of managers do, as they are the players they know well and trust.

Given the jobs the following manager's have done, and with £millions more to spend, I think the job Moyes did at Everton deserves him some respect at least.

In 11 years: 4th, 5th twice, 6th twice and 7th three times.
Respect like him running down his contract and Utd getting for free Fuck him and all who sail with him .It would really be one of the saddest days of my life.Well no fucking many of them!!

October 22, 2017, 06:12:14 PM
Reply #32

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He does have a decent eye for an up and coming player. If not be adverse to him heading up the scouting network as we’re still looking at that type of player.

October 22, 2017, 06:23:11 PM
Reply #33

Coyb12

I would take him as a director of football.
I wouldn't let him direct traffic on Goodison road.

October 22, 2017, 06:24:43 PM
Reply #34

TheTone

fucking hell

October 22, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
Reply #35

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck that right off.

October 22, 2017, 06:28:09 PM
Reply #36

The Analog Kid

Logs on, see’s Moyes thread, logs off.

October 22, 2017, 06:29:02 PM
Reply #37

Redartin

All that money and we have two options:

Keep Koeman or

Bring back Moyes

Really?
Is that it?
What has become of us?
Has someone red shite gypsy put a curse on us?

There has to be a Plan C. Leicester have a better listed linked with them,with Pelligrini 2/1 fav in the bookies. But we have Moyes and Koeman. Even if you took the best bits of both and fucked in a few Martinez pieces your still only ending up with a Klopp like idiot.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 22, 2017, 06:31:42 PM
Reply #38

Coyb12

I agree never go back, but I cant believe the nasty negativity on Moyes.

So he tried to get a couple of our players when he went to Man U. That's what a lot of managers do, as they are the players they know well and trust.

Given the jobs the following manager's have done, and with £millions more to spend, I think the job Moyes did at Everton deserves him some respect at least.

In 11 years: 4th, 5th twice, 6th twice and 7th three times.
I never meant to like that, the wanker was talking to utd for the last 12mnths of his everton contract knowing full well he was going there and had no intention of signing a deal with us,therefore costing Utd fuck all,absolute fucking Rat.

October 22, 2017, 06:43:35 PM
Reply #39

plumber

I never meant to like that, the wanker was talking to utd for the last 12mnths of his everton contract knowing full well he was going there and had no intention of signing a deal with us,therefore costing Utd fuck all,absolute fucking Rat.

Calm down mate, you'll get a stroke.

October 22, 2017, 06:47:37 PM
Reply #40

Shogun

Administrator
Farhad "Bill, how do we stop the fans putting so much pressure on Ronald?"

Bill "I've got this Mosh"
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 22, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Reply #41

SANA_DR0

Good move if temporary, the players need to know the Everton ethos, Koeman has no idea what Everton stands for or its tradition, koeman has made us very un Everton like.

I'd be up for Moyes and Unsworth... see how they get on.. im pretty sure they will turn the team around..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 22, 2017, 06:59:49 PM
Reply #42

Coyb12

Calm down mate, you'll get a stroke.
Who off?

October 22, 2017, 07:03:23 PM
Reply #43

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad "Bill, how do we stop the fans putting so much pressure on Ronald?"

Bill "I've got this Mosh"

Farhad, "Bill, how do we get fans to love David Unsworth the minute we sack Koeman".

Bill, "Leave this to me".

October 22, 2017, 07:03:58 PM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber