November 25, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

Author Topic: Moyes Return Linked  (Read 3505 times)

October 22, 2017, 09:46:02 PM
Reply #60

Realist

That's because you're a troll a looks to strike a reaction with every post.

No, thatís because thatís my opinion, nothing more or less

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 09:46:26 PM
Reply #61

Realist

There's obviously loads of managers we can get that aren't David Moyes like.

Name them

October 22, 2017, 09:56:58 PM
Reply #62

toffee_scot

Bloody typical that David Moyes' name is mentioned and I think we will be perpetually linked as long as there is a risk or a certainty of an Everton manager losing their job - it's almost like he is seen as our insurance policy should things go completely tits up like this season.

We need to move on and show a lot more ambition than suggesting a manager who hasn't been at the club for 4 and a half years and finished last  season rock bottom with his last club the previous season.

October 22, 2017, 09:59:29 PM
Reply #63

Evertonian in NC

It's just like last time the job came open, Moyes' name is in the media because he planted it there.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 09:59:51 PM
Reply #64

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Can just see the interview now

"My first job is to get us to 40 points..."

October 22, 2017, 10:02:36 PM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The man achieved nothing. Let him fuck off to international management.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:04:35 PM by Bob Sacamano »

October 22, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Reply #66

Mayor Farnum

Can just see the interview now

"My first job is to get us to 40 points..."

To be fair whoever comes in will open their first press conference with that.

October 22, 2017, 10:05:47 PM
Reply #67

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair whoever comes in will open their first press conference with that.

Not if Bill gets in there first and says how the new manager promised him Champions League and a pony.

October 22, 2017, 10:07:22 PM
Reply #68

Realist

The man achieved nothing. Let him fuck off to international management.

Heís the reason Everton are still a premiership team -another one with a short memory

October 22, 2017, 10:12:03 PM
Reply #69

Waltzer

How can you say no other manger would have achieved the same? He was good for us as we were for him, but things move on and he'd  be a massive step back

October 22, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
Reply #70

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I reckon it could be a case of Moyes until the end of the season. AND IF he/we do well, the full time job will be offered to him. I woulnd be too excited and there are surely many better managers out there, but this wouldnt surprise me one bit.

October 22, 2017, 10:33:12 PM
Reply #71

Everton Mint

Bigger question is who else would take the job now, especially in our position and with still over two months until the transfer window opens ?

OK so some would take the job... but just for the sake of having a job and the money.

But who would take it at this point and genuinely care whether they turned us around ?

October 22, 2017, 10:35:12 PM
Reply #72

Martip

I know people aren't keen and if I'm honest I'm not sure I am but Big Sam would be a better option than koeman.

October 22, 2017, 10:44:48 PM
Reply #73

Mayor Farnum

I reckon it could be a case of Moyes until the end of the season. AND IF he/we do well, the full time job will be offered to him. I woulnd be too excited and there are surely many better managers out there, but this wouldnt surprise me one bit.
A stop-gap appointment would just add to the confusion and general sense of farce that surrounds the club.

October 22, 2017, 10:46:51 PM
Reply #74

Coyb12

Bigger question is who else would take the job now, especially in our position and with still over two months until the transfer window opens ?

OK so some would take the job... but just for the sake of having a job and the money.

But who would take it at this point and genuinely care whether they turned us around ?
It's got Big Sam written all over it.