Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 44607 times)

GrantyBoy78, therealdunc and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 23, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Reply #105

Robioto

I don't think it shows that there's not a lot about. There's loads of options and managers about that we could get.

What it shows is that we're a large, opinionated fanbase with a diverse range of opinions.

True, there are multiple ways of looking at it.

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 11:35:50 PM
Reply #106

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Hope that's true.

It is mate. He lives round the corner from me he's always talking about it

October 23, 2017, 11:36:28 PM
Reply #107

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Think i would want Arteta first and if not him, Tuchel. Unsworth close behind. happy with any of those.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2017, 11:36:36 PM
Reply #108

GrantyBoy78

Big decision to be made - if at any point we’re looking for our 3rd manager of the season, we’ll get relegated.

October 23, 2017, 11:36:40 PM
Reply #109

Waltzer

Im bemused why people are voting for Unsworth, remove the fact he has anything to do with Everton and hes bottom of that list by miles, well him Arteta and Ferguson. I just dont get it, I love Everton and feel like I have it coursing through my blood, im also manager of a kids team, any chance I could get added to the list?

October 23, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
Reply #110

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It is mate. He lives round the corner from me he's always talking about it

Do you get to speak to him often?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2017, 11:37:33 PM
Reply #111

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Im bemused why people are voting for Unsworth, remove the fact he has anything to do with Everton and hes bottom of that list by miles, well him Arteta and Ferguson. I just dont get it, I love Everton and feel like I have it coursing through my blood, im also manager of a kids team, any chance I could get added to the list?

Do you have a your UEFA pro coaching badges?

October 23, 2017, 11:37:46 PM
Reply #112

blue slug

I see gigs has thrown his hat in the ring ffs

October 23, 2017, 11:38:47 PM
Reply #113

Waltzer

Do you have a your UEFA pro coaching badges?

Working towards my FA one, thats all Shearer had wasnt it and he did okay :)

October 23, 2017, 11:38:54 PM
Reply #114

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I see gigs has thrown his hat in the ring ffs

Where?

October 23, 2017, 11:39:03 PM
Reply #115

GrantyBoy78

I don't think it shows that there's not a lot about. There's loads of options and managers about that we could get.

What it shows is that we're a large, opinionated fanbase with a diverse range of opinions.
...and most of our fans opinions would see us relegated.

October 23, 2017, 11:39:13 PM
Reply #116

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Working towards my FA one, thats all Shearer had wasnt it and he did okay :)

Well apply, you might get something.

October 23, 2017, 11:41:39 PM
Reply #117

Bluedylan

Giggs is a horrible human being, apart from anything else. Fuck that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 11:43:21 PM
Reply #118

D3blue

I think we need a 'safe' appointment at least for the rest of this season.  The squad is such a mess we can't afford the risk of the R word.   

I'd reluctantly go with big Sam if Dyche isn't available, and Sam would be happy with a short term contract. 

Ancelotti would struggle with our quality of squad. 

I can't see Arteta having enough presence to command a squad, not to mention that he has no track record. 

Unsworth deserves a punt at it but I would hate to lose him if things went wrong.

October 23, 2017, 11:44:38 PM
Reply #119

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth deserves a punt at it but I would hate to lose him if things went wrong.

This is a very good point.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"