Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197939 times)

November 27, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
Reply #2715

Waltzer

Fuck this shit. This may be he lowest point in my following EFC, and we have had some low points as we all know. To go from the feeling of pre season and all the optimism to this in 5 months is mind bending.

The solace im taking from this is that even if he signs a 2.5/3 year deal he wont be here much past the summer. If Moshiri was willing to spunk 10+ million on Silva paying off Allardyce contract after 6 months will only equate to a little more, unless he has a stormer and we fly up the table, either way its a win win as he will get us out of this situation. I do think hes better than some give he credit for too, although hes by no means my first choice.

November 27, 2017, 09:47:00 PM
Reply #2716

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I presume he will get more than a 6 month contract as well, probably on a big fat wedge. 18 months at least?

What a disgrace.

We will give him exactly what he wants, he'll fuck off at the end of the season having took us from 16th to 15th, be hailed a miracle worker by the press and sit off for a year whilst we still pay him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 27, 2017, 09:47:21 PM
Reply #2717

Bluedylan

Let's jib all this School of Science business off, once and for all. We're in the gutter, and no fucker is looking at the stars anymore.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 27, 2017, 09:47:39 PM
Reply #2718

gizzblue

Andy Carroll joining in the window then lads .....?.
Born not made a blue .

November 27, 2017, 09:49:20 PM
Reply #2719

Rodenplav64

The solace im taking from this is that even if he signs a 2.5/3 year deal he wont be here much past the summer. If Moshiri was willing to spunk 10+ million on Silva paying off Allardyce contract after 6 months will only equate to a little more, unless he has a stormer and we fly up the table, either way its a win win as he will get us out of this situation. I do think hes better than some give he credit for too, although hes by no means my first choice.

In a reults based business he is a results based Manager . From a footballing sense he is a dreadful choice and a statement of how clueless Moshiri is . It says to me that Walsh is in charge of the footballing side of the club . Just think in 2 or 3 years time we will be aiming for the top 8 .

November 27, 2017, 09:50:18 PM
Reply #2720

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We will give him exactly what he wants, he'll fuck off at the end of the season having took us from 16th to 15th, be hailed a miracle worker by the press and sit off for a year whilst we still pay him.
He asks for a million pound when he keeps teams up

Simply simply lovely

November 27, 2017, 09:51:43 PM
Reply #2721

Waltzer

Offer him 5 then cause we look doomed...

November 27, 2017, 09:52:48 PM
Reply #2722

Macca77

Genuinely gutted by this, no idea what to say

November 27, 2017, 09:53:29 PM
Reply #2723

Bluedylan

Great way to unite the fans, Moshiri lad. Let's all get behind this greasy, corrupt fuck.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 27, 2017, 09:53:57 PM
Reply #2724

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Offer him 5 then cause we look doomed...
Whist we are in a mess right now it really wouldn't take that much of a miracle to keep us up
He will probably keep us up, I don't want a preseason of him building a side tho
Simply simply lovely

November 27, 2017, 09:54:13 PM
Reply #2725

Waltzer

Genuinely gutted by this, no idea what to say

Im actually pleased its not Martin Oneill, (strange how your mind tries to make the best out of such terrible decisions)

November 27, 2017, 09:54:50 PM
Reply #2726

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
This smacks of utter desperation by the board. It is a shambles.

I am not saying that Big Sam wouldn't do a half decent job with our current squad, but it has taken them 6 weeks to come up with a solution that has been staring them in the face.

When Moshiri came in 18 months ago, I had huge faith in his ability to get things done, and the swift action he took in dismissing Martinez and going and getting his man in Koeman left me feeling positive. However, it is clear from July onwards that there is huge indecision between several parties, including Moshiri, the Manager, Walsh, Kenwright, the rest of the board and even Elstone. The whole structure of the club needs looking at as this situation cannot ever happen again. Unsworth can carry absolutely no blame in this, as he has been forced to take over a terrible situation.

All in all, dark days for Everton, especially when you consider that we are in such a dire situation that we need to hire someone of Allardyce's football mentality and history.

November 27, 2017, 09:55:06 PM
Reply #2727

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

How much will you be taking off the bookies when he's appointed?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 27, 2017, 09:55:19 PM
Reply #2728

GrantyBoy78

We need an organiser, simple as that. Thereís no platform for a progressive manager to build anything here.

If anyone is shocked by this appointment then you havenít been watching us this season. Short term pain and all that. We canít take the risk of an AVB or some other Portuguese bloke whoís ever managed over here. We get relegated and the stadium and future plans are all down the toilet.

This season is a write-off but we need to accept that and get behind the team and the new manager. Have we got the stomach for it? Iím not sure, we expected so much more.

November 27, 2017, 09:55:33 PM
Reply #2729

bluenuck

What exactly are the powers that be doing about the current situation? That's what I'd like to know.

Probably figuring out who to hire...

And if they say anything then our fans will be upset about that, too.

Then our own fans will boo our players on Wednesday.

Great bunch.