Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197966 times)

May 19, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
Reply #3480

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I just can’t imagine that standing up in court

It’s only arbitration. Burden of proof won’t be as strict as an actual court case.

We’ve obviously done something. Of course we can mitigate by saying we offered a pretty massive sum of money which they didn’t take.

May 19, 2018, 04:20:06 AM
Reply #3481

Alanvideo

...or a six point deduction  :shock:
..................if it was the shite they would get a 6 point bonus  :o
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 19, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Reply #3482

van der Meyde

It’s only arbitration. Burden of proof won’t be as strict as an actual court case.

We’ve obviously done something. Of course we can mitigate by saying we offered a pretty massive sum of money which they didn’t take.
Weren't there a couple of reports at the time that Moshiri and Silva had a little private chinwag after we beat them 3-2?

May 19, 2018, 04:45:46 AM
Reply #3483

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

May 19, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
Reply #3484

Coyney83

With The Times reporting that we've effectively told Watford to whistle on the basis of having evidence that they tapped MS up whilst still with Hull and now The Telegraph reporting that significant progress has been made since SAs departure, you have to think that Silva has provided the evidence as reported by The Times likely indicating that he has his heart set on us because he knows we have our heart set on him.

May 19, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
Reply #3485

burkey17

So the narrative is now that a ‘leak’ has come out from another Party re Silva being approached by Watford. So Marco? has provided this information to us... probably a while ago and obviously there’s a separate case going on re his compo from them...750k or whatever. Basically my reading of it is that ‘we’ are putting it in the public domain that contractually we can sign him up and we are not going to wait for anything to be sorted.. Not saying we didn’t not approach him in any way cause we obviously did. Moshiri wants him so he is prepared to sign him. Ok we go to arbitration but I think some outlets going on about a 3/6 points deduction is way over the mark. He’ll be with us soon whether you want him or not! Saying that I’m probably talking a load of bollocks..... nothing is ever straightforward for us!

May 19, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
Reply #3486

Macca77

Watford fan set up this poll

https://twitter.com/Lxftus/status/997585632082964480

He didn't think it through did he haha

May 19, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
Reply #3487

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Watford fan set up this poll

https://twitter.com/Lxftus/status/997585632082964480

He didn't think it through did he haha

This is why simpletons should be kept away from the internet
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 19, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
Reply #3488

Bluedylan

Think he'll be appointed next week, personally.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

May 19, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
Reply #3489

sam of the south

Think he'll be appointed next week, personally.

I hope you’re right
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Reply #3490

TheTone

I'm going for the first week in June, guessing that there's a legal stipulation that as part of his Watford severance package he is prevented from signing with another club until after a certain date, the 31 May I reckon

May 19, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
Reply #3491

KoemansNumberTens

I'm going for the first week in June, guessing that there's a legal stipulation that as part of his Watford severance package he is prevented from signing with another club until after a certain date, the 31 May I reckon

He hasn’t had a severance package though. They still owe it him

May 19, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Reply #3492

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He hasn’t had a severance package though. They still owe it him

Yeah I think it’s just likely that we’ve hoped they’d have agreed to have dropped it by now and that we’re letting the dust settle on Brands announcement to provide a bit of veneer that he’s been involved in picking him.

The reality is most probably that both Barnds and Silva have known that they’re coming for months and that Brands has endorsed Silva too.

As a result they both will know what needs doing, at least from an outside point of view.

May 19, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
Reply #3493

Paddockoldie

This is why simpletons should be kept away from the internet

Ah, Watford eh? Famous for a service station by name and Elton John. Got to love em for that alone. A sleeping giant of football for sure.. Ah, bless em.

May 19, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Reply #3494

BlueForYou

Arsenal to get Arteta

Everton to get Silva

Tells us more about Silva than Arteta

Who will get the better deal, Arsenal or Everton? Work it out

Again, we cannot see the wood for the trees - unbelievable

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick