Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 196824 times)

May 19, 2018, 04:54:16 PM
Reply #3585

Craig_1878

"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

May 19, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Reply #3586

Redartin

If you look at the Man Utd scenario, whoever succeeded Fergie was either going to be great or, more likely, on a hiding to nothing. We all know how that went.
I think Arsenal are playing a strategic game in going for Arteta. Like Fergie whoever follows Wenger has big boots to fill.
If Arteta is a sucess then it was a master stroke. If he fails then he was being used as fodder, the buffer in between Wenger and the next guy, who will, in all probability, be a really big name.

We don't have such problems, we've had enough fodder to last a lifetime. We just need a manager.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM by Redartin »

May 19, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
Reply #3587

Cereal Killer

What the flaming fuck?

Gone from slightly annoying rhyming/jokey posts to full retard?! Never go full retard, just ask Realist

May 19, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
Reply #3588

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Has he taken over the mantle from Bogie, who has gone very quiet since Wednesday?

May 19, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
Reply #3589

BlueForYou

A bunch of mates running a forum

Not worth the pot to piss in

Beach Boys "Woodn't it be nice" Get it? No? And they say footballers are thick!

It would be nicer to be banned, can the CEO of this place issue me a ban, please - please..................pleas e
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Reply #3590

eyesalwaysblue

At least close seasons are never dull last few years.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 19, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Reply #3591

sam of the south

A bunch of mates running a forum

Not worth the pot to piss in

Beach Boys "Woodn't it be nice" Get it? No? And they say footballers are thick!

It would be nicer to be banned, can the CEO of this place issue me a ban, please - please..................pleas e

You better not get fucking banned

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Reply #3592

BlueForYou

TNT

Is that Troll 'n' Tool?

No, that'll be NSNO!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
Reply #3593

BlueForYou

Good reflection, Sammy!

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
Reply #3594

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
What the flaming fuck?

Gone from slightly annoying rhyming/jokey posts to full retard?! Never go full retard, just ask Realist

Thats a bit harsh.  He's arguing an opposing position, but don't call him Realist.

May 19, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Reply #3595

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Ok, I'm weirded out now.

Nothing wrong with a different opinion Blue, but you need to build and back your argument in a coherent manner. Speaking in GCSE riddles makes you come across like a troll or a child. Or both.

May 19, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Reply #3596

BlueForYou

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
Reply #3597

BlueForYou

Give us a kiss on the way out

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
Reply #3598

sam of the south

Good reflection, Sammy!

Again, I dont know what that means (unless youre saying I look like Jacko when he was still a looker, and in that case, thanks 👍🏼)
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Reply #3599

BlueForYou

Harry Catterick