Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 49232 times)

Alanvideo, kramer0, duncandisorderly and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 31, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
Reply #705

MmmBlueRamirez

Ian Dowie.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 06:25:25 PM
Reply #706

Macca77

Said from day one, Tim Sherwood is the man for us

October 31, 2017, 06:39:06 PM
Reply #707

MmmBlueRamirez

No Mike Walker shouts yet?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 31, 2017, 06:39:55 PM
Reply #708

Toddacelli

If it's to be an English manager: Nigel Pearson

Leicester were already on a roll when he left and avoided relegation after being bottom at Christmas in 2014

Is it fair to say that Leicester wouldn't have won the Premier League if they hadn't replaced him with Ranieri?

Pearson built that team and also appointed the backroom staff including Steve Walsh

He'll be overlooked, though

I like what you're saying but didn't he do some mad stuff like offer out a fan and say some racist stuff?  Genuinely not sure if remembering this right though so hands up if he didn't.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 31, 2017, 06:42:24 PM
Reply #709

Legend

Why does the manager have to be English?
Id love to get silva from Watford but Id take Dyche too. People seem to think were more attractive than we actually are, survival comes first - everything else comes after that

October 31, 2017, 06:49:22 PM
Reply #710

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Would like to see David Wagner in the frame.

October 31, 2017, 07:02:15 PM
Reply #711

Waltzer

Why does the manager have to be English?
Id love to get silva from Watford but Id take Dyche too. People seem to think were more attractive than we actually are, survival comes first - everything else comes after that

I think were much more attractive than you're giving us credit. Big fan base, new stadium on the horizon, cash to spend, just finished 7th in the hardest league in the world and we pay our managers about 6 million a year.
Are you sure you're not one of the people on the Everton board with a small time mentality where survival comes first? We've lost one player in Lukaku and failed to replace him. Our squad overall is stronger and as soon as we get a striker we'll climb the table no question about it. We're gone from the days of survival is the priority

October 31, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
Reply #712

Gash

Global Moderator
Did I just imagine that or has someone just curled out a big Nigel Pearson sized turd into the thread.

October 31, 2017, 07:12:20 PM
Reply #713

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Aside from Dyche, all the other English managers in the premier league manage sides in the bottom half

I don't think our next manager needs to be English. This is the most watched league in the world, I'm sure the foreign managers will be familiar with what goes on in the Premier league
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 31, 2017, 07:13:23 PM
Reply #714

Gary1878

Dave Bassett

October 31, 2017, 07:13:56 PM
Reply #715

boothill

I like what you're saying but didn't he do some mad stuff like offer out a fan and say some racist stuff?  Genuinely not sure if remembering this right though so hands up if he didn't.
started calling people osterich's too i think

October 31, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
Reply #716

BlueForYou

He doesn't have to be English! But there is a bit of a thing going around that English managers don't get the top jobs

With regard Pearson, he suspended a player for voting British National Party because he viewed it as racist

Why is Pearson a turd?

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 31, 2017, 07:15:28 PM
Reply #717

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Did someone mention Paul Jewell?

October 31, 2017, 07:17:36 PM
Reply #718

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Would like to see David Wagner in the frame.

October 31, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
Reply #719

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't mind having a punt on Steve Evans.