Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 43637 times)

October 23, 2017, 03:28:45 AM
Read 43637 times

Topper

People mightn't agree with the poll seeing we still have Koeman in charge but in my opinion either now or further on this season it is inevitable we will have a new man in charge and Im interested who people would like as a new manager.  Ill throw a few names that have been linked but if you have any others Ill certainly add them.

I have put the likes of Ancelotti and Tuchel on as even though many think they are not going to come here, they are out of work at present and we might as well put them down as possibilities.  At the end of the day, everyone has their own ideas and might prefer a Tony Pulis in charge instead of a multiple Champions League winner  :P

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 03:33:18 AM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Go for Silva.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 03:37:07 AM
Reply #2

Topper

I think it would be great to get Silva the only problem I would have is that if we got him we would be his 4th club in about a year so if someone 'bigger' came calling he would be away in a shot.

It's funny that at the end of last season it was the same with Koeman, we were pissing ourselves with worry he might be temped home to his beloved Barca after 1 season in charge and leave us in the lurch.  Oh how times have changed  :-X

October 23, 2017, 03:56:26 AM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

Go for Silva.

I'm pretty sure Silva wont be going anywhere, He's built a squad in 1 transfer window, i can't see him being at his third club in less than a year.. I'd love him to come tho..

Ancelotti is another a big no, he hates playing youngsters ;/

i'd go for Unsworth with Moyes with sprinkling of Ferguson in temp charge, maybe until January then see who we can attract, if we do well, then maybe keep them lol or stream line the trio..

then in summer or jan.. go for Silva! lol
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 23, 2017, 04:00:49 AM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Ancelotti would be a safe pair of hands right now and we need that. He wouldn't be a long term appointment

October 23, 2017, 04:12:41 AM
Reply #5

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'm pretty sure Silva wont be going anywhere, He's built a squad in 1 transfer window, i can't see him being at his third club in less than a year.. I'd love him to come tho..

Ancelotti is another a big no, he hates playing youngsters ;/

i'd go for Unsworth with Moyes with sprinkling of Ferguson in temp charge, maybe until January then see who we can attract, if we do well, then maybe keep them lol or stream line the trio..

then in summer or jan.. go for Silva! lol

if we got Moyes id kill myself

October 23, 2017, 04:13:51 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
Follow....follow....follow....

October 23, 2017, 04:22:03 AM
Reply #7

boothill

get ferguson out of retirement

October 23, 2017, 04:23:17 AM
Reply #8

blue slug

Definitely not Mancini or mazzarri that's for sure

October 23, 2017, 04:24:46 AM
Reply #9

blue slug

Totally agree Audrey I wouldn't be able to watch us, it would be small time thinking and a massive backward step

October 23, 2017, 04:32:22 AM
Reply #10

SANA_DR0

agielk

I feel too many of our players dont know what its like to be an Evertonian/Everton player, that pride needs to be instilled into many of the Koeman signings.. Baines/Rooney and Jagielka are the only ones who knew/know it, but 2 of them aren't vocal at all (Rooney is)

the youngsters are fine, as Unsworth has instilled what it means to be a blue.. this is probably the most un Everton team i've ever seen, sucks with the quality we have.. they need to be proud of playing,, Moyes I believe is one of the 3 i mentioned that could do that, having all 3 lololol  would i think help all aspects of the playing staff.

Get them instilled in the Everton way, hand it over to Silva in the summer :D
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 23, 2017, 04:35:42 AM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Moyes wouldn't be a Moshiri choice. He'll want a big name.

We need to find the next Poch/Silva. A European manager with a clearly defined vision who is significantly overachieving, but under the radar.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 04:38:13 AM
Reply #12

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
agielk

I feel too many of our players dont know what its like to be an Evertonian/Everton player, that pride needs to be instilled into many of the Koeman signings.. Baines/Rooney and Jagielka are the only ones who knew/know it, but 2 of them aren't vocal at all (Rooney is)

the youngsters are fine, as Unsworth has instilled what it means to be a blue.. this is probably the most un Everton team i've ever seen, sucks with the quality we have.. they need to be proud of playing,, Moyes I believe is one of the 3 i mentioned that could do that, having all 3 lololol  would i think help all aspects of the playing staff.

Get them instilled in the Everton way, hand it over to Silva in the summer :D

And you think Moyes DOES know the 'Everton way' ? we need to bin off the old Moyes players. Cowards.

October 23, 2017, 04:41:23 AM
Reply #13

Shogun

Administrator
David Unsworth

He's done an excellent job with the U23s and appears to have the right attitude but the lack of experience is definitely a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. If Koeman can't get these players to gel together then what is there to suggest that David Unsworth can?

Rafa Benitez

Made my feelings on this man clear on many occasions. He hasn't taken over a club and finished higher with them since his Liverpool days. That'll probably change this season but then there's a reason his stock had fallen to such an extent that he ended up at Newcastle in the championship after he relegated them. Negative football and kopite connections. NO

Thomas Tuchel

Seemed to have a few falling outs at Dortmund but seems to be the ideal option on the list. He's young, got a strong record but still plenty to prove. I don't think he's out of our reach but at the same time, it might take a lot of persuading to get him here.

Carlo Ancellotti

Biggest name on the list. It's been a long time since he managed a club in Everton's position and I wonder how well he'd do, really. I think it's a non-starter as Chelsea-Real Madrid-Bayern Munich... Everton is a bit of a change of scene.

David Moyes

Lets bring Phil Neville in as assistant whilst we're at it. Fuck no.

Eddie Howe

There's a bit of the Roberto Martinez's about his style but you can't say he hasn't done an excellent job at Bournemouth and he does have clear identity about the way his team's play. Everton supporter as a kid so you'd imagine he gets what the club is about.

Sam Allardyce

We're Everton. Not Bolton, not Crystal Palace, not Blackburn, not Sunderland. EVERTON.

Marco Silva

Love Silva but I think he does concede a lot of goals and that worries me. Would also doubt his commitment long term if he was in his third job in English football in 12 months.

Roberto Mancini

Not sure how he's doing in Russia but wasn't particularly impressed with him at Inter. Think he's a solid manager but maybe not adventurous enough and seems to get into arguments wherever he goes.

Mikel Arteta

Sorry but no.

Walter Mazzarri

Surprised he did okay with Watford because he was awful at Inter. Not to our standard, I don't think.

Mark Hughes

Stokealona fraud. Cunt.

Chris Coleman

Obviously not.

Duncan Ferguson

Only if he headbutts Klopp on the touchline.

So yeah, I think weighing up what's realistic that Eddie Howe might be the best bet.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 23, 2017, 05:07:04 AM
Reply #14

Ravardo

Did anyone see the documentry on eddie howe it was on a week or so ago?,, i only caught bits of it so cant comment