Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 167937 times)

November 25, 2017, 02:05:22 PM
Reply #15

Redartin

Can this get any more underwhelming?

What about linking us with the managers of Luton or Shrewsbury, at least they are going well in their respective leagues.

Imagine MON not releasing McCarthy for international duty - irony or what? Or even worse, McGeady is his first major signing. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.......

November 25, 2017, 06:02:59 PM
Reply #16

Redartin

If O'Neill takes over you'd need a huge supply of bottled water in the dug out for matches.
Every time Ireland take a shot he seems to do a half baked skip thing, turn around, and cracks open another bottle.
Come to think of it Ireland don't get many shots, so maybe he doesn't drink that many, it's just the edited highlights that make it appear that way.

This has to be a piss take. This is a worse worse case scenario to put the fans in meltdown so that when they announce its Fat Sam or Pulis or one of the other morons it will make them look so much better and acceptable. And why would they take Keane too?

November 26, 2017, 03:29:03 AM
Reply #17

Redartin

Why not just advertise the job and see who applies for it  ;D

The wording and criteria would have to be spot on to prevent Joey Barton, Ryan Giggs, etc applying

November 26, 2017, 03:35:33 AM
Reply #18

Redartin

Just say no cunts please

Turds & Cuntitions needn't apply.

February 18, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
Reply #19

Redartin

Can't believe there were 9 people in that poll who picked Aldardyce against all those other names.
Wonder do they still have that belief?

February 22, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
Reply #20

Redartin

I am curious to see how he does in the Champions league against Roma on Wednesday. Be a good test for how tactically aware he and his team are.

Came back from 1-0 down to win 2-1.

March 07, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
Reply #21

Redartin

Two of our previous targets could be free this summer, if not before, Emery and Silva. Add Fonseca to that list and see how that poll turns out.

May 18, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
Reply #22

Redartin

Surprising how few votes Silva is getting seeing the majority wanted him to take over from Koeman.  I suppose getting sacked doesn't help
At that time Silva against Pulis, Pardew, Moyes, Alderdyce etc was a no brainier, but against the bigger selection available to us now he may not look quite as attractive. But as @TheRam says I think the Silva deal is done.

May 19, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Reply #23

Redartin

If you look at the Man Utd scenario, whoever succeeded Fergie was either going to be great or, more likely, on a hiding to nothing. We all know how that went.
I think Arsenal are playing a strategic game in going for Arteta. Like Fergie whoever follows Wenger has big boots to fill.
If Arteta is a sucess then it was a master stroke. If he fails then he was being used as fodder, the buffer in between Wenger and the next guy, who will, in all probability, be a really big name.

We don't have such problems, we've had enough fodder to last a lifetime. We just need a manager.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM by Redartin »

May 19, 2018, 08:45:29 PM
Reply #24

Redartin

Will surely have already been discussed, Moshiri is a business man after all, shelling out millions in the process, due diligence will have been done like with any other business decision.

Hiring The Fat Cunt must have been a blip then.

May 19, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
Reply #25

Redartin

What the fuck is going on??
Where do you start?
Prince Harry, William's brother, is marrying a girl from the States. Her dad isn't at the wedding, (some say neither is his), but there you go.
On the NSNO front one of the members seems to have sat out in the sun too long and appears to be suffering from sunstroke.
Later the FA cup final is on and, even if Chelsea win it, Conte will be sacked and Talksport won't bat an eyelid.
My dog just farted, that's you up to date, I think.

May 22, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
Reply #26

Redartin

It's a shame. I hoped Arteta would ruin Arsenal.
You see this is a great example for those gunning for Arteta at Everton.

There are a number of us, myself included, who think that if Arteta got the Arsenal job there is a bigger possibility they'd blip and give teams like us a chance of breaking into the top 6. If Emery gets the job, as is now being reported, that is disappointing, not only for us, but also for teams above them, like the shite, as there is a bigger possibility of becoming a top 4 team again.
So why should we go for an Arteta when there are better, proven managers available. Also bear in mind Arsenal are in a better condition, squad wise than us at present.

May 22, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
Reply #27

Redartin

When you consider the amount of money this club has pissed away in managers in recent years we could have had Emery as manager with Silva and Arteta as head coaches. Keep everyone happy.

May 22, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
Reply #28

Redartin

This is the thing that really fucks me off.
The Fat Cunt and Moyes were both released by their clubs on the same day.
The dogs on the street know Silva is coming to us.
West Ham were linked with many, but no one in particular, yet they announce Pelligrini as manager this morning.
Arsenal, also linked with a few, Arteta in particular, but about to announce Emery later.

We are linked with one guy, one fucking guy, who we've been in discussions with for ages, yet we fuck about and pussy foot and drag it out. We did the same with Martinez, and Koeman, and even signing Sig.

We have two gears, dead slow and stop. Any wonder it takes up ages to get a ball up the pitch.

May 22, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Reply #29

Redartin

Itís been fairly well publicised that there are some potentially litigious-type movements in the background, both from Watford and from us. Claims and counter claims. That sort of thing can drag on, I expect it to be sealed this week, maybe a day or so after the mighty West Ham have managed to tempt the half-retired pellegrini.
But that's it with Everton, there's always an issue that annoys your tits.

The other thing that's annoying about this particular one is that, I happen to think both those appointments are better than ours, if and when ours ever happens.