Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 43348 times)

October 23, 2017, 11:19:48 PM
Reply #90

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want unworthy myself he needs to go and manger in the Championship before us I m o,it's a massive decision and we need to get this one right.

He has already hasn't he?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 11:19:56 PM
Reply #91

therealdunc

Has to be big Sam

Has one more job in him, hungry to be given the chance and prove himself - has stated numerous times in recent months he will only return to management for a big job that gives him the chance to really go for it.

Proven manager at improving and maximising player abilityís

Played good football at Bolton when he had the good players in his final 2 years there despite the rubbish the London based media wrote about him

Has a good relationship with some of the current squad
Blue

October 23, 2017, 11:21:19 PM
Reply #92

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He definitely won't.

Not sure, passed over twice even though doing a stellar job at u23 level. Winning leagues competing with the Cities etc of this world on a similar budget...

Does he deserve the chance? Interesting one.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
Reply #93

D15TIN

Has to be big Sam

Has one more job in him, hungry to be given the chance and prove himself - has stated numerous times in recent months he will only return to management for a big job that gives him the chance to really go for it.

Proven manager at improving and maximising player ability’s

Played good football at Bolton when he had the good players in his final 2 years there despite the rubbish the London based media wrote about him

Has a good relationship with some of the current squad
Dodgy bastard, ale house football, would honestly consider stopping going.

October 23, 2017, 11:22:11 PM
Reply #94

Macca77

Do me favour and fuck off with the Allardyce shouts, wouldnt want the likes of him anywere near our club

October 23, 2017, 11:22:21 PM
Reply #95

Coyb12

He has already hasn't he?
I think it was Preston was it caretaker.

October 23, 2017, 11:23:02 PM
Reply #96

Ball8y

That young fella-me-lad Pep, at Manchester City could be tempted away with a few bob and a couple of packets of swizzels I think.

October 23, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
Reply #97

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I think it was Preston was it caretaker.

Ye 2 spells as caretaker/interim manager.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 23, 2017, 11:23:11 PM
Reply #98

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Ryan Giggs can get to fuck as well

Simply simply lovely

October 23, 2017, 11:23:25 PM
Reply #99

kramer0

The only thing I can say with any certainty is that if whoever we appoint next even entertains the idea of playing Cuco Martina, he should be sacked immediately.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:25:52 PM by kramer0 »

October 23, 2017, 11:24:22 PM
Reply #100

therealdunc

Sean Dyche is the sort of manager you get in if you have a tight budget and pay championship wages at a club with no expectations.

We are not there anymore.

Sean Dyche is criticised by Burnley fans for failing to make positive changes in games, they say he is often to slow to change his team or tactics and when he does itís often negative.

The other criticism is he is often to happy to take a draw - we are past that sort of rubbish of the Moyes era.

Sean Dyche would be a step backward.

As for Unsworth, donít know enough about him but managing the u23s where there is no pressure and itís all about being friends with the players and improving them is a lot different to the first team.

Unsworth would be too big a risk .

Blue

October 23, 2017, 11:29:38 PM
Reply #101

Robioto

Funny reading these posts, there isnít one manager that a majority of fans are leaning towards. Shows there is not a lot about at the moment and that nobody really knows what we need.

Going to be interesting.

October 23, 2017, 11:33:15 PM
Reply #102

Bluedylan

Funny reading these posts, there isnít one manager that a majority of fans are leaning towards. Shows there is not a lot about at the moment and that nobody really knows what we need.

Going to be interesting.

I don't think it shows that there's not a lot about. There's loads of options and managers about that we could get.

What it shows is that we're a large, opinionated fanbase with a diverse range of opinions.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 11:34:19 PM
Reply #103

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure, passed over twice even though doing a stellar job at u23 level. Winning leagues competing with the Cities etc of this world on a similar budget...

Does he deserve the chance? Interesting one.

He loves his current role and counts himself incredibly lucky to be working at Everton

October 23, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
Reply #104

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He loves his current role and counts himself incredibly lucky to be working at Everton

Hope that's true.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...