Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 168631 times)

March 29, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Reply #15

Paddockoldie

Need to get new manager in before we sign future players so he can get the one's he wants.. Otherwise you end up wasting money. I'd like Shaqueri though.. Failing that Shakira.

May 19, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
Reply #16

Paddockoldie

I canít think of any players other than pep and although it hurts to say dalglish  who has started management at a big club and been successful from the off

Both inherited solid teams so just carried on. That's were Moyes went wrong as he sacked the back room and put his shite in their place. Tempting to do but he was always on a hiding following SAF.
Arsenal is a huge job if he gets it. With us he'd have had more time to adapt.

May 19, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
Reply #17

Paddockoldie

Tell that two bob club to fuck right off. Compensation for a manager they sacked? Having a fuckin laugh.

May 19, 2018, 01:47:30 PM
Reply #18

Paddockoldie

This is why simpletons should be kept away from the internet

Ah, Watford eh? Famous for a service station by name and Elton John. Got to love em for that alone. A sleeping giant of football for sure.. Ah, bless em.

May 21, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
Reply #19

Paddockoldie

Seeing as Silva's the new manager, should we cap this thread now? 🤔

May 27, 2018, 12:22:41 AM
Reply #20

Paddockoldie

Arteta needs to actually manage a club before jumping in to a prem one. Viera has done it even though it's linked to City. Pep's not going to say Arteta shows no potential is he? I'll be happy with Silva but Cuco might come up the rails at the last minute especially as Brands has worked well with him.

May 27, 2018, 12:24:48 AM
Reply #21

Paddockoldie

Fucking Cocu you twat of a phone!!!!!!!!!