Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 55755 times)

djws1788, PulpBiggles, Seahawk, dazfrancis, Cereal Killer, Topper, Bigstickytoffee, Jimhs1, Fynci, bigmanbob, Hawkandro (+ 1 Hidden) and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 23, 2017, 11:44:42 PM
Reply #120

Lazarou

Im bemused why people are voting for Unsworth, remove the fact he has anything to do with Everton and hes bottom of that list by miles, well him Arteta and Ferguson. I just dont get it, I love Everton and feel like I have it coursing through my blood, im also manager of a kids team, any chance I could get added to the list?

Me too mate. We won yesterday so I am more than qualified.

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 11:48:55 PM
Reply #121

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Giggs is an absolute cunt of a man. Dont want him any where near the club.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 11:57:49 PM
Reply #122

BlueBeagle

Giggs: I'd be interested in Everton and Leicester

lolol lolol lolol

Fuck off you absolute clown. Can't even get an interview at Championship level.

October 24, 2017, 12:02:17 AM
Reply #123

everton1952

No way Mr Giggs, I would rather have Unsworth than you. But as someone else has already said, it would do Unsworth no favours if he gets the job for a few weeks or until the season ends and then Mr Big comes in with his management team and Unsie gets the push.

October 24, 2017, 12:08:04 AM
Reply #124

Paddockoldie

No way Mr Giggs, I would rather have Unsworth than you. But as someone else has already said, it would do Unsworth no favours if he gets the job for a few weeks or until the season ends and then Mr Big comes in with his management team and Unsie gets the push.

I don't think he'd see himself as first choice but he's Everton through and through so would steady the reins... he's our manager at some point i reckon. We need someone to step up and I think he's ideal for now.

October 24, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
Reply #125

Heisenberg

No way would unsworth take it this way. Nobody gets top jobs like this anymore really. If he performs well he may bag himself a job at a low end prem team or high championship team he can work his way up with

October 24, 2017, 12:22:50 AM
Reply #126

Faceatthefence

I see gigs has thrown his hat in the ring ffs
Eh! Hope not it,ll take me days to get the rust off me guillotine.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 24, 2017, 12:23:01 AM
Reply #127

april

I think we need a manager who the players can relate to, can warm to, who will bring the best out of them with personal skills. Despite Koemanís undoubted achievements as player and manager, it seems like this is part of him that is missing. Iíve never known such unrest, murmurings, falling out. Maybe he was too distant, too hard. The players, god love them, maybe sometimes need an arm around them as well as someone who brings respect and tactical knowledge.
Donít ask me who that is though...
Toffeegirls Rule.

October 24, 2017, 12:26:51 AM
Reply #128

Gash

Global Moderator
Giggs can fuck off. He thinks that because he worked with SAF and was assistant at Man Utd for a while that's got some sort of right to manage in the Premier League. He needs to lose the ego and fuck off to League One or Two first and see how he gets on.

October 24, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
Reply #129

Simon Paul

Administrator
Giggs has seen DCL's girlfriend...

October 24, 2017, 12:28:22 AM
Reply #130

Evertonian in NC

I think we need a manager who the players can relate to, can warm to, who will bring the best out of them with personal skills. Despite Koemanís undoubted achievements as player and manager, it seems like this is part of him that is missing. Iíve never known such unrest, murmurings, falling out. Maybe he was too distant, too hard. The players, god love them, maybe sometimes need an arm around them as well as someone who brings respect and tactical knowledge.
Donít ask me who that is though...

In other words, Koeman was Dutch.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 24, 2017, 12:32:53 AM
Reply #131

Macca77

Giggs has seen DCL's girlfriend...

Was just about to say the same

October 24, 2017, 12:38:09 AM
Reply #132

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Giggs is an absolute cunt of a man. Dont want him any where near the club.

Think how much of a cunt he is - his dad is worse
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 24, 2017, 12:39:04 AM
Reply #133

American Evertonian

Wagner is an excellent shout.

I'm surprised more people haven't brought his name up yet. He is going toe-to-toe with some of the better PL clubs and has minuscule resources compared to us. Would be delighted if he came to us.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 24, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
Reply #134

Redartin

Don't care who we get as long as:

He is not ginger which rules out Moyes & Dyche,

He is not Dutch which rules out de Boer

He is not, or ever has been, involved in international management, ruling out Big Sam, Coleman, Martin O'Neill etc

He is not a current Premier League Manager ruling out Howe, Benitez, Silva etc

He is not called cunt ruling out Giggs and Mark Hughes

That should narrow things down a bit.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:43:17 AM by Redartin »
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.