Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 168950 times)

March 12, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Reply #45

Evertonian in NC

If we were interested in him before, I'm really not sure why we haven't gone for him now. There's clearly no reason to stick with Fat Sam if he isn't the future. Surely it would be better to get him in now, bed in for the final 8 games of the season, work out who he wants and doesn't, and then plan for the next season.

Unless the plan isn't to go for him afterall.

Perhaps he wants some time off to breathe, or perhaps we want to feel out Fonseca (or someone else) first.  He could still be on the short list, just not a shoo-in.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 13, 2018, 12:04:56 AM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

So this means Fonseca is deffo ours, yeah?  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 20, 2018, 11:33:18 PM
Reply #47

Evertonian in NC

March 21, 2018, 08:11:35 PM
Reply #48

Evertonian in NC

i wouldnt be so sure.

I'm worried the fans are too polite about showing their displeasure.  Yes, it's admirable that we don't take our Allardyce disgust on the players, but at the same time it gives Moshiri an opportunity to follow the path of least resistance.

March 28, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

March 28, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

It's the mirror so sadly not a great deal

There's a few itks stating this as a plan and a couple sadly saying it's Allardyce for the foreseeable

Thanks.  Back to prayer and/or voodoo that the first faction are right.  Dunno if misinformation out there, or if Moshiri is just of two minds (though I'd bet on Door #2 there).

May 16, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
Reply #51

Evertonian in NC

Brendan Rogers still makes me want to vomit, FWIW.