Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 165392 times)

May 22, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Reply #30

Redartin

Itís been fairly well publicised that there are some potentially litigious-type movements in the background, both from Watford and from us. Claims and counter claims. That sort of thing can drag on, I expect it to be sealed this week, maybe a day or so after the mighty West Ham have managed to tempt the half-retired pellegrini.
But that's it with Everton, there's always an issue that annoys your tits.

The other thing that's annoying about this particular one is that, I happen to think both those appointments are better than ours, if and when ours ever happens.

May 22, 2018, 05:51:14 PM
Reply #31

Redartin

What are you moaning about?

Its all sorted by all accounts.

Season isn't even done yet. Aslong as we've identified our main target and know he's coming that fine by me.

We've also restructured the board and appointed a new director of football who himself said the new manager will be appointed with 14 day, so there's been no pussy footing.

Let West Ham get on with ruining their club and focus on ourselves because it's been very promising over that last ten days or so.
I'm moaning about the length of time it traditionally takes EFC to sign someone, be it a manager or player. It's like dealing with a government Department and red tape. I thought that was obvious.
And just because someone is identified as a main target doesn't mean it is actually over the line yet.

Having said all that,when they do rush in and panic buy, you end up with fucking Aldardyce.

May 22, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
Reply #32

Redartin