Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 163067 times)

March 21, 2018, 02:55:00 PM
Reply #45

Rodenplav64

Seriously, Moshiri is ambitions and wants us in the top 4 and challenging for trophies, he's not stupid, he knows we're further away from that than we have been for years, and knows Allardyce isn't the right manager to try and bridge the gap, he was brought in to steady the ship which he has sort of done, he will be gone come May with a huge wedge in his arse pocket.

In the summer we will see a new manager, new director of football and a new CEO

Yet Moshiri has done zilch from a football perspective other than fuck up the squad by backing his man . I know I can be a bit negative but I am amazed by the blind optimism of some .

EDIT . I still think Jokanovic is worth a look after Moshiri has ran his thumb over the Top 5 Managers in world football .
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:56:53 PM by Rodenplav64 »

May 14, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
Reply #46

Rodenplav64

Slavisa Jokanovic .

May 14, 2018, 05:23:01 PM
Reply #47

Rodenplav64

The plus point of Silva is that he’ll have had 6 months to watch us and know exactly where we’re weak and need working on.

The minus for me is Hull and Watford threw away plenty of games under him . Going forward he seems OK . Remind you of anyone ?

May 14, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #48

Rodenplav64

I understand your point.
btw accusing everyone who doesn't rate Silva of "lazy comparison to Martinez" is even more lazy.

Shame the fucking retard in charge of our club was taken by Sams book . If Silvas ideas are any good they will sail over Moshiris head .

May 14, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Reply #49

Rodenplav64

The book quote has been taken way to literally...

I wasn't for one minute seriously implying he accepted it as Sams CV . What ever happened to the acceptance if not appreciation of obvious sarcasm ? Maybe my point should have been who was the last Manager who didn't talk himself up or espouse his own philosophy ? Silva achieved the same as Carvalho at Swansea with Hull and it will remain an unknown what he would have achieved with Watford . The football was OK but he is not good enough for us and the expectation that goes with us . That said he is a step up on Allardyce for at least trying attacking football .