Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 54451 times)

cantoffee, piggypop, Makis, boothill, Gumpinio, Zoolander, Lxxx, Polledreng, penguinofdoom1878, GrantyBoy78, Redartin, chart7, TheRam, kramer0, Lincs Toffee, everton1952, Frevski, bigac, duncandisorderly, arteta4spain, dazfrancis (+ 1 Hidden) and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 30, 2017, 01:55:40 AM
Reply #585

Mayor Farnum

If it's between Big Sam and Dyche it's got to be Sam. Neither will get you excited but one has a track record.

deCoubertin

October 30, 2017, 01:57:46 AM
Reply #586

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If it's between Big Sam and Dyche it's got to be Sam. Neither will get you excited but one has a track record.

Tend to agree with this.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 30, 2017, 02:02:04 AM
Reply #587

Waltzer

I take it Barton doesn't rate Unworth too much:

He said of Unsworth: I used to watch him as an Evertonian and he was the most immobile left-back I've ever seen. He's not a manager, he doesn't look like one.

I watched him waddling on to the coach. How can you get players to exert themselves physically when you're out of shape?

He's a glorified PE teacher who shouldn't be in charge of a men's team. Look at him on the touchline... he's more like a steward.

October 30, 2017, 02:02:46 AM
Reply #588

Goughie

Were in such a mess I think Sam A is the only answer.
Hes an experienced PL manager and has shown a number of times he can set up a team to battle relegation.
Lets be honest hes nit going to get us playing like Man City, but right now id take playing PL footie next season over style.
Think anybody else would be a risk right now.
We also need clever additions in Jan and sign players who can hit the ground running.
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

October 30, 2017, 02:06:27 AM
Reply #589

Waltzer

We're in such a mess I think Sam A is the only answer.
He's an experienced PL manager and has shown a number of times he can set up a team to battle relegation.
Lets be honest he's nit going to get us playing like Man City, but right now id take playing PL footie next season over style.
We also need clever additions in Jan and sign players who can hit the ground running.
Just hope he won't try to drag Kevin Davis out of retirement!

October 30, 2017, 02:06:30 AM
Reply #590

Mayor Farnum

Were in such a mess I think Sam A is the only answer.
Hes an experienced PL manager and has shown a number of times he can set up a team to battle relegation.
Lets be honest hes nit going to get us playing like Man City, but right now id take playing PL footie next season over style.

Yes deffo British players in January or at least foreign players who've played in the league previously.

October 30, 2017, 02:09:13 AM
Reply #591

Ridge

I take it Barton doesn't rate Unworth too much:

He said of Unsworth: I used to watch him as an Evertonian and he was the most immobile left-back I've ever seen. He's not a manager, he doesn't look like one.

I watched him waddling on to the coach. How can you get players to exert themselves physically when you're out of shape?

He's a glorified PE teacher who shouldn't be in charge of a men's team. Look at him on the touchline... he's more like a steward.

That's better than an endorsement, coming from Barton, makes Lee Cattermole look graceful and wise.

Making a career of saying what morons are thinking, football's very own Katie Hopkins.

October 30, 2017, 02:09:14 AM
Reply #592

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Yes deffo British players in January or at least foreign players who've played in the league previously.

Like Michael Keane, Wayne Rooney or Gylfi Sigurdsson?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 30, 2017, 02:09:18 AM
Reply #593

Lazarou

We need tactical discipline and a good motivator at this present moment in time. Anything else is secondary. A short term firefighter until the end of the season is perhaps needed and quick.

Koeman has destroyed this team, we are probably the most inept team in the league in any aspect of football.
What has happened to my team? I just can't see where a win is coming from.

October 30, 2017, 02:09:55 AM
Reply #594

TheTone

fuck this if I have to change my profile picture again

(starts looking for Big Sam ones)  :hmph:

October 30, 2017, 02:11:22 AM
Reply #595

Lazarou

fuck this if I have to change my profile picture again

(starts looking for Big Sam ones)  :hmph:
I would just go for something non Everton related for the time being.

October 30, 2017, 02:11:34 AM
Reply #596

Macca77

Again please fuck off with the Allardyce shouts

Thanks

October 30, 2017, 02:12:16 AM
Reply #597

TheTone

I would just go for something non Everton related for the time being.

bird with big tits it is then

October 30, 2017, 02:12:33 AM
Reply #598

Ridge

Yeah, if you're even considering Allardyce, why not go Moyes first.  :eh:

October 30, 2017, 02:14:48 AM
Reply #599

Mayor Farnum

Again please fuck off with the Allardyce shouts

Thanks

Can you suggest a more suitable alternative?