Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 50891 times)

Topper, Jimmywhack, Hesmenos, Frevski, spicerman, burkey17 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 30, 2017, 10:54:10 PM
Reply #675

boothill

Barton is a shithouse, nobody listens to what he says

deCoubertin

October 30, 2017, 11:17:37 PM
Reply #676

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not a chance we'll even consider Big Sam.

It's all his mates in the media pushing for him to get the job.

Fucking cholesterol face.

October 30, 2017, 11:19:06 PM
Reply #677

Coyb12

People proper whoring themselves and their mates out for this job.

Barton desperately trying to get Dyche in by slagging off Unsworth any chance he gets. That Interview with Sam is a bit embarrassing, it was like a message to Moshiri "look what I can do for you"
Everybody knows what Sam does and he doesn't need to sell himself,and if Moshiri doesn't know what he does he is in the wrong game.

October 30, 2017, 11:22:29 PM
Reply #678

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Everybody knows what Sam does and he doesn't need to sell himself,and if Moshiri doesn't know what he does he is in the wrong game.

What does he do exactly?

Take teams from 18th to 17th? Yeah he's the man for us, isn't he?

There's so many managers out there that can get a tune out of this team and not just limit us to staying up.

As BD said, all it takes is a solid shape, protecting the defence, then we build from there.

Any manager worth their salt should be able to do that.

October 30, 2017, 11:24:33 PM
Reply #679

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Not a chance we'll even consider Big Sam.

It's all his mates in the media pushing for him to get the job.

Fucking cholesterol face.

Proper laughed at chlosterol face
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 30, 2017, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #680

Coyb12

What does he do exactly?

There's so many managers out there that can get a tune out of this team and not just limit us to staying up.

As BD said, all it takes is a solid shape, protecting the defence, then we build from there.

We are an absolute shambles can't defend fuck all, don't create,and what top men are going to take the job,all you People out there talking about Ancholotti and the likes need to have a look at the league table.

October 30, 2017, 11:33:39 PM
Reply #681

Coyb12

Barton is a shithouse, nobody listens to what he says
Everything he said was correct,apart from the personal dig at Unsworth.

October 30, 2017, 11:35:39 PM
Reply #682

KoemansNumberTens

Thought it was all a personal dig what else did he say

October 30, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
Reply #683

Coyb12

Thought it was all a personal dig what else did he say
He was correct on his opinion on how we played and mistakes Unsworth made.

October 30, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
Reply #684

boothill

Well obviously you listen to what he says, but he's still a shithouse

October 30, 2017, 11:38:19 PM
Reply #685

BlueForYou

Tuchel must be in the running and the fact that he is without a club, must be get-able, at least, even, on a short term 18 month contract

A risk, but who isn't?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 31, 2017, 12:02:31 AM
Reply #686

penguinofdoom1878

I'm not mate, we started plenty of seasons under moyes in similar fashion. Yes I know it's not just been the results, the performances have been bad and the squad looks disjointed. I'm still confident of a top half finish (even 7th), as long as the squad issues are addressed in January and a good manager is brought in.

Like I say, get Tuchel in, give him some breathing space (Klopp finished 8th in his first season at Liverpool) and he can have a proper go at our main aims next summer.

The problem here is I dont think we are attractive enough for Tuchel, Ancelotti clearly doesnt want it with im going to wait until the end of the season comment. If Raphael Honigstein is to believed (and hes one of the better football journalists out there) Tuchel has talks with Chelsea in the summer in case Conte did one and Conte is believed to be heading back to Italy this summer.

Its becoming who wants to come to us, I can see them appointing Allardyce to the end of the season then starting again. I am not sure everyone is pulling in the same direction either, you read Moshiri wants these big names, big things, but theres always Kenwright who is old school, probably rightly being cautious and holding him in a bit. Its going to take a while to become an attractive club for the big names we'd all love and it will be a roller coaster ride, but we'll be fine this season.

As long as whoever it is we all get behind, mainly the people in the gound home and away, the telly clappers and keyboard warriors.

October 31, 2017, 01:03:52 AM
Reply #687

boothill

Ive a feeling tonights game may have a bearing on our next appointment with either manager

October 31, 2017, 01:14:03 AM
Reply #688

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What does he do exactly?

So you're saying we should get @Bluedylan in as manager?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 31, 2017, 01:38:35 AM
Reply #689

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Nee odds

Simply simply lovely