Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 165457 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:26:25 AM
Reply #15

Cozzie

We need a manager and it’s January window in like a month. It will be sound.

Long term though Bob.

Sunderland, Leeds, Newcastle, more recently Aston Villa etc, I know we are bigger clubs than them but ultimately they went down through a piss poor hierarchy at the top, poorly run clubs, it filters down to the pitch, I am worried we have a board who simply has no clue what the hell they are doing, everything is a mess from top to bottom and I am fucking shitting it to be honest.

Aston Villa are a massive club historically with a huge fan base, a few years before they eventually did get relegated I could see the slide coming a mile off, they made bad managerial appointments, their owner Randy Lerner decided he couldn't be arsed and stopped investing.

Real possibility this could happen to us, I am starting to believe it isn't necessarily just a new manager and a transfer window to sort it out.

We got a new manager in in Koeman and he had 3 windows and still fucked it.

We have by far and away the most clueless Director of football ever who seems to be causing more harm than good, an owner who doesn't seem to know how to run a business, an entire board and delegation who simply can't get things over the line, with no real knowledge of managers or players from outside the premier league.

If it remains like this there is no doubt we can easily spiral out of control, for what it is worth, I don't believe it will get THAT bad but its not beyond the realms of possibility.

November 24, 2017, 04:50:34 AM
Reply #16

Cozzie

Proper hate the panic ridden short term thinking.

Hire Allardyce and you sack off the next 3 years.

He wont get a 3 year deal.

November 26, 2017, 09:32:59 PM
Reply #17

Cozzie

100% Dyche for me.

Do it now. Not in 2 fucking weeks.

March 07, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Reply #18

Cozzie

Love Unai Emry here.

Make it happen.

March 29, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Reply #19

Cozzie

There’s been talk of a ‘sideways move’ for Walsh that I’m not entirely against.

A "sideways move" in the sense that he shuffles off sideways through the door and never ever returns? I'm not against that either.

March 29, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
Reply #20

Cozzie

Just reckon he is shite to be honest, he recommended Allardyce for fuck sake.