Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 165129 times)

October 31, 2017, 01:58:54 AM
Read 165129 times

dunkster

I wonder how appealing our squad looks to a potential manager?
Surely most managers (who maybe haven't watched much of our dross) would expect to get decent enough football from the names we have?
It's obvious within seconds to realise we haven't a striker but there's no reason our midfield shouldn't be able to perform 100 tines better.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

October 31, 2017, 02:00:58 AM
Reply #1

dunkster

And yeah I know our defense is looking very sluggish at moment but we have Coleman to return and I imagine Baines is still highly regarded to a manager who hasn't watched him this year.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 02, 2017, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #2

dunkster

Over the Last few years I've pitied the teams who have had the likes of allardyse and pullis in charge. A kinda safe-ish, bog standard, mid table manager for mid table, wanna remain in the premiership, can't get anyone better, teams.
How the fuck did we add to that group !!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:55:01 AM by dunkster »
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 04, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

lately im torn between whether the previous and current manager are responsible for the lack of ability amongst this squad or whether they are all just shit players now.? Seems like a squad of either hasbeens, average players and young talent that possibly just isn't good enough.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
Reply #4

dunkster

Wenger sacked...could that mean they go for arteta?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:30:20 AM
Reply #5

dunkster

Before we (board) even get to think about approaching him
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:41:08 AM
Reply #6

dunkster

Flashed up on my phone
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 05, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
Reply #7

dunkster

Fuckin really stupid headline that popped onto my phone. Don't think he has. Worded it as breaking news but after clicking it it's what's been called to happen.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 22, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
Reply #8

dunkster

I get this horrible sickie taste in my mouth at the thought of a whole season under fat Sam.
Should it happen, I will lose all faith in moshiri.  A succesful businessman but no clue of running a football club.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 14, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Reply #9

dunkster

Fonseca...and bring Bernard along with him.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
Reply #10

dunkster

I'd be a bit gutted if West Ham got Fonseca and we got Silva.

Me too
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 28, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
Reply #11

dunkster

There's so many question marks over every one of our potential targets that I've kinda lost bit of interest in who it's going to be.
I now feel it's more important who brands can get in player wise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:59:26 PM by dunkster »
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]