Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197679 times)

November 23, 2017, 11:29:39 AM
Reply #2145

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Give Rangnick the manager job till the Summer. Make him DOF and hire Simeone. You all know it's what you want.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 23, 2017, 12:42:31 PM
Reply #2146

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Give Rangnick the manager job till the Summer. Make him DOF and hire Simeone. You all know it's what you want.

Thats sort of what i was thinking.  Bring him in as manager now, then move him upstairs when someone becomes available and kick Steve Walsh into the bin.

November 23, 2017, 01:13:05 PM
Reply #2147

Paddockoldie

Someone still believes in Father Christmas... I'll put that in my letter too.

November 23, 2017, 01:30:47 PM
Reply #2148

GrantyBoy78

I like the idea of this in some ways but you can also see this causing all sorts of issues. Rangnick has been a very successful DoF in recent years. If we get him and hes got anything about him, youd imagine hed tell the board a few home truths.
Where does this leave Walsh? A very poor performing DoF sees a very successful one is recruited beneath him? How is that going to work?

November 23, 2017, 01:45:00 PM
Reply #2149

Cereal Killer

I like the idea of this in some ways but you can also see this causing all sorts of issues. Rangnick has been a very successful DoF in recent years. If we get him and hes got anything about him, youd imagine hed tell the board a few home truths.
Where does this leave Walsh? A very poor performing DoF sees a very successful one is recruited beneath him? How is that going to work?

Walsh fucks off to work with his dream team buddies of Allardyce and Shakespeare at West Brom??

November 23, 2017, 01:52:17 PM
Reply #2150

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Great idea  ! Only problem is we have more chance of signing Pochetino than those two.

November 23, 2017, 02:23:24 PM
Reply #2151

bigmanbob

Where does this leave Walsh?
Who cares, he's hardly been a resounding success has he

November 23, 2017, 02:24:33 PM
Reply #2152

Hawkandro

About time we cast our net further afield than the Premiership for a manager.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 23, 2017, 02:47:20 PM
Reply #2153

Waltzer

These quotes dont strike me as being someone thats ruling out the possibility?

Former Manchester United and Netherlands national team boss Louis Van Gaal has spoken out about rumors suggesting that he could become the new manager of Everton.

Commenting on the situation, the 66-year-old said, Well, they are rumours. I would not bet on it, but you never know. I am retired. Something must come of which I say: I cannot refuse. But lets wait and see.

November 23, 2017, 03:16:52 PM
Reply #2154

Rodenplav64

Bielsa has been suspended by Lille.

Lads......lads?

1 decent season and then the crash that's Bielsa.

November 23, 2017, 03:21:31 PM
Reply #2155

sam of the south

I would be well happy with getting Ralf on board.

Then we could get his mates Big Bird, Bert & Ernie, and The Cookie Monster in as well 💥
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 23, 2017, 03:25:53 PM
Reply #2156

Rodenplav64

Ragnick managerial record is not great but the job he has done at RB is . However , he hasn't managed for a few seasons and doesn't know the league so I would be happier if he came in alongside Unsworth till the end of the summer and replaced Walsh in the summer . He is a good coach and would have a good effect on the future of the club . I like RB's policy of only signing young talent and use of the players at the academy . Beats the others in contention hands down if you are looking to turn the club into the one you have said as far as Moshiri goes .

November 23, 2017, 03:34:05 PM
Reply #2157

GrantyBoy78

Who cares, he's hardly been a resounding success has he
Im not sticking up for him, Im just saying its a recipe for disaster. Ill be happy for us to sack Walsh but we wont.

November 23, 2017, 04:07:43 PM
Reply #2159

GoodisonPk

I can't believe how hard it is to get a manager. Even with no funds a premier league job is usually a plum job and people fighting over themselves to get it. Given we have funds the situation is looking worse by the day. The guy that finally gets it will be choice number 12. Embarrassing.