Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 194633 times)

November 27, 2017, 11:58:17 PM
Reply #2790

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/gwedlid/status/935184765996666880

Looks like it's official...

Despite my despair at the thought of SA that had me smiling
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 28, 2017, 12:11:06 AM
Reply #2791

School of Science

Despite my despair at the thought of SA that had me smiling

Hahahahooofuckingodhelpus.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 28, 2017, 12:13:42 AM
Reply #2792

MrWhite

I think Moshiri has been using the poll on this thread to decide who to get. Ancelotti and Tuchel weren't interested. He chased Silva, with Unsworth as his back up. Now that's fallen through, he was left tossing a coin between Sam and Eddie Howe, as after spending several hours on google he was unable to find any contact details for AN Other.

November 28, 2017, 12:19:40 AM
Reply #2793

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Logical conclusion to the last couple of years Iím afraid.

Well Iím packin away any kind of positivity for the next 18 months or so, and being absolutely honest, will gratefully suck down the 1-0s and 0-0s that may keep us up (maybe).

That said, I hope nobody thinks allardyce is a guarantee, or that we will no longer be getting pumped 3/4 nil, because that will still happen quite a bit, we just might get the spawny headers needed to keep us in the league if we are very, very lucky.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 12:20:15 AM
Reply #2794

Ravardo

Well it wont be ---  Reported Everton target Ralf Rangnick has agreed the terms of a new contract with RB Leipzig, it has been confirmed.

November 28, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
Reply #2795

cantoffee

Look at the players we have and how much we can pay - I mean Christ we don't need him. There are plenty of managers that can get a team organised and aren't fucking sealion faced corrupt cunts who will bleed us of millions of pounds by offering his mates jobs and signing players that will give us nothing but grief when he's gone and we can't shake their contracts.

I guess we've decided to go all in and give Steve Walsh the power to be an actual DOF but this is 100% pathetic and uninspiring.

Will be happy the day these cunts get the boot for being corrupt and incompetent.

November 28, 2017, 01:24:24 AM
Reply #2796

KoemansNumberTens

Look at the players we have and how much we can pay - I mean Christ we don't need him. There are plenty of managers that can get a team organised and aren't fucking sealion faced corrupt cunts who will bleed us of millions of pounds by offering his mates jobs and signing players that will give us nothing but grief when he's gone and we can't shake their contracts.

I guess we've decided to go all in and give Steve Walsh the power to be an actual DOF but this is 100% pathetic and uninspiring.

Will be happy the day these cunts get the boot for being corrupt and incompetent.

People are so dramatic

November 28, 2017, 01:25:56 AM
Reply #2797

claimabstract

I hear Montella's available.

November 28, 2017, 01:26:14 AM
Reply #2798

everton1952

Well it wont be ---  Reported Everton target Ralf Rangnick has agreed the terms of a new contract with RB Leipzig, it has been confirmed.
Who the hell would want him anyway?

November 28, 2017, 01:26:43 AM
Reply #2799

everton1952

I hear Montella's available.
Not in our Aldi. Is it in yours?

November 28, 2017, 02:03:53 AM
Reply #2800

Nick

I wonder what the man from Del Monte would say if he was offered the job?

November 28, 2017, 02:06:10 AM
Reply #2801

MrWhite

I wonder what the man from Del Monte would say if he was offered the job?

November 28, 2017, 02:54:07 AM
Reply #2802

D15TIN

Not in our Aldi. Is it in yours?
Anyone had the Brothers, Rhubarb & Custard cider? A triumph

November 28, 2017, 03:34:30 AM
Reply #2803

therealdunc

Logical conclusion to the last couple of years Iím afraid.

Well Iím packin away any kind of positivity for the next 18 months or so, and being absolutely honest, will gratefully suck down the 1-0s and 0-0s that may keep us up (maybe).

That said, I hope nobody thinks allardyce is a guarantee, or that we will no longer be getting pumped 3/4 nil, because that will still happen quite a bit, we just might get the spawny headers needed to keep us in the league if we are very, very lucky.
Relax mate

Everyone single one of Sam Allerdyces teams has finished ABOVE their position in the wage bill league table when he has been in charge at the start of the season

Heís a good manager who gets the most out of players

Great times ahead
Blue

November 28, 2017, 03:42:33 AM
Reply #2804

therealdunc

The football under David Moyes, Koeman and Unsworth has been dreadful.
Even Martinez last season was awful.

Sam only deals in winning football, would take 4th place if it meant 1-0 wins for most of the season.

The game is all about winning , thatís ultimately what matters

Allerdyce with our squad and resources will do far moe than the completly useless Koeman and the completely clueless Unsworth

Get behind the club and the team
Blue