Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 193681 times)

November 28, 2017, 02:40:25 PM
Reply #2880

dekko

As much gamble as Rui Vitória.

I’d hate to have Sam, but I have confidence he’d keep us up.

November 28, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
Reply #2881

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Lots of lads on here who want to hire an alleged nonce
Who are we talking about here ?

November 28, 2017, 02:42:54 PM
Reply #2882

therealdunc

Who are we talking about here ?
Fonseca at one of his earlier clubs but nothing came of it.

As originally stated, innocent until proven guilty and this shouldn’t be a factor but in 21st century Britain where people take offense at anything and everything, no doubt someone will moan
Blue

November 28, 2017, 02:46:16 PM
Reply #2883

Macca77

Id have Saville ahead of Allardyce

November 28, 2017, 03:00:19 PM
Reply #2884

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Id have Saville ahead of Allardyce

He'd definitely fix it

November 28, 2017, 03:01:30 PM
Reply #2885

Macca77

He'd definitely fix it

We should be a double act, we'd give Hale & Pace a run for their money

November 28, 2017, 03:11:04 PM
Reply #2886

Bluedylan

Fonseca at one of his earlier clubs but nothing came of it.

As originally stated, innocent until proven guilty and this shouldn’t be a factor but in 21st century Britain where people take offense at anything and everything, no doubt someone will moan

You say 'innocent until proven guilty', but you were the one that first raised it and the one who then referred to him subsequently as an 'alleged nonce', in very much a gutter press method of 'no smoke without fire eh lads?'.

Turns out @Bob Sacamano was right. You are a dopey prick.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 28, 2017, 03:19:19 PM
Reply #2887

sirblue57

The issue I have is even when the manager is sorted, we still need to address the top of the tree, for to long we have been sentimental, yes it's good to keep ex players involved in some way, but only if they are actually contributing as well. we now need to show a professional and ruthless side.
look after and involve ex players, but keep a professional attitude. no more jobs for the boys, without some actual input or end product.
get rid of those who are holding us back, and lets instil a winning , ambitious attitude to the club.

I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 28, 2017, 03:34:53 PM
Reply #2888

burkey17

November 28, 2017, 03:42:02 PM
Reply #2889

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let’s leave the nonce stuff alone I reckon, unbelievable shout.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 03:42:33 PM
Reply #2890

boothill

Lots of lads on here who want to hire an alleged nonce
We understand, you want big, big, big uncle sammy to cuddle up to, bless

November 28, 2017, 03:45:56 PM
Reply #2891

everton1952

Big Sam is our number 1 target and I think we will get him any day now. Predict a triumphal introduction on the pitch on Saturday, to roars of approval . Bill will be smiling and clapping. We will see a photo of him and Sam, with  Bill saying "Sam gets Everton". (Which, when you think about it, will be literally true)

November 28, 2017, 04:03:20 PM
Reply #2892

Rodenplav64

Martinez was fucking dreadful at the beginning of his 1st season for the first handful, then we had a golden patch before trailing off at the end where we were shit.

The 2nd and 3rd were equally wank from start to finish.

I genuinely despised that muppet being in charge lolol

2013/14 we lost 1 game before Xmas against Man City and beat Utd and Chelsea and drew with Arsenal and Liverpool . I get you didn't like him but I don't remember too many starts to seasons like that . Yes it went downhill but he had nowhere near the investment of the last Manager or the set up behind the scenes .

Oh and fuck off with the emoji you can't really think your funny .
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:04:27 PM by Rodenplav64 »

November 28, 2017, 04:24:32 PM
Reply #2893

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
2013/14 we lost 1 game before Xmas against Man City and beat Utd and Chelsea and drew with Arsenal and Liverpool . I get you didn't like him but I don't remember too many starts to seasons like that . Yes it went downhill but he had nowhere near the investment of the last Manager or the set up behind the scenes .

We drew with Norwich, WBA and Cardiff to start the season and we looked rubbish.  It was only after deadline day that things changed.

November 28, 2017, 05:04:33 PM
Reply #2894

BlueBeagle

2013/14 we lost 1 game before Xmas against Man City

The first few games were dreadful to watch princess lolol lolol lolol