Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 166059 times)

November 28, 2017, 10:19:46 PM
Reply #60

therealdunc

Any truth in this 6pm press conference rumour?

Sky sports have three team at Goodison according to one of the lads on another forum. But they could just be interviewing someone later or doing an update from outside the ground.
Blue

November 28, 2017, 10:35:57 PM
Reply #61

therealdunc

One plus note for the Big Samuel haters

He wonít take any crap from Mirallas or Schneiderlin
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:04:34 PM
Reply #62

therealdunc

If waiting meant we got him then I would wait. Think the benefits outweigh the risk. I'm just worried we will get Big Sam for 7 months and we will invest in his types of players in Jan which may be useless come next season.
As opposed to the players we invested in this summer that you were wax lyrical about?

Big Sam is here for 2 and a half years at least, get over it.

This is big sams real test, heís finally got a big club with ambition.
While he takes over at a time of crisis, he knows how to turn it around.
Great times ahead IMO
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:11:05 PM
Reply #63

therealdunc

Do you get beaten up a lot or are you not this annoying in real life .

A proud evertonian today

Finally we have a manager with half a brain and some ambition
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:22:28 PM
Reply #64

therealdunc

Iím not after a reaction, been a big fan of sam Allardyce for years as one of my fiends who pioneered research into sports science told me Big Sam was the only premier league and championship manager to not only take an interest but offered to part fund his studies.

My friend got to work with him for a few months and then went onto Work with 4 other Premier league clubs, 2 championship and 1 league 2 club.
He said Big Sams preparation and tactical insight was by far the best, he had the opposition researched in major detail and his own players drilled on a plan A, B, C, D, etc

He said no other manager including a very famous one at Man Utd never demanded and ensured the same level of preparation of both tactics and players physical needs.

On a side note, heís never been given the chance at a big club with ambition.
This is very much his time.

He has suffered unfairly from mud slinging from the London press, and sadly many of our fans have believed the lies.

There was only an article on the echo website yesterday that dismissed many of the myths and lies spread on this very forum.

Big Sam will take us places. With 2 transfer windows between now and next season, he will have us very competitive and a trophy on the way.
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:33:41 PM
Reply #65

therealdunc

It shows all the ambition of playing safe with the fat bird rather tackling her fit mate .
Joey Barton analogy, I like it
Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
Reply #66

therealdunc

Moyes was the worlds 13th highest paid manager at Evertonís he achieved nothing but dull predicatable boring negative football

Blue

November 29, 2017, 03:57:38 PM
Reply #67

therealdunc

Much as I don't like the appointment I think it's best we just crack on and hope he succeeds. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is a bit churlish to knock him before he's had a chance to show whether he's shite or not.
Agree 100%

Some so called fans with some real nasty hate filled problems they need help with.

Letís all come together and get behind the club.
Blue