Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 196827 times)

October 26, 2017, 06:04:40 PM
Read 196827 times

Lincs Toffee

Personally I really hope the board give Unsworth a chance and more than just to the International break, we will not find a more passionate and driven manager in those others mentioned, it certainly appears that he has game plans and is more tactical from what some may think listening to his post match interview.
I know there are proven managers out there, but there is no reason with the knowledge that Unsworth has with the club and the current players that he cant do a job for us, and if he does get a decent run of games showing improvement as last night, then fuck it...give him a crack.
This bollocks about we wont attract top quality players because we don't have a top tier manager is exactly that...bollocks, this is when Walsh proves his worth and finds us some gems as he did for Leicester.
Also I really want to see Unsworth in place when Bolassie, Barkley and Coleman are back, as they are perfect for his style of play.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

October 31, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

I really do think at this stage and how unbelievably shit we are at the minute we just need to be looking at survival in the short term (this season), I fucking hate Allardyce but he will come here short term and save us from the drop I am pretty sure. As much as I want Tuchel or similar for me it is a too big a risk for someone like them to come in and stop us leaking goals in the first instance then get us scoring and winning matches. We have to be realistic and in that we have to take a step back first to make 2 steps forward and for me that is save us from relegation with someone willing to come to for the rest of the season and happy for us to bin them off once they have done what they were employed to do.

There is no getting round this, we are up a very shitty creak with not a paddle in sight and when we all realise it then we will be more accepting the likes of a Fat Sam or similar on his speedboat with a tow rope!
Dyche for me, like others have said could also save us but would want a long term contract, for me that would be us treading water, not something we should be doing when in our flash new stadium !
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 09, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

I can definitely see two of Rooney, Barkley and Sigurdsson being somewhere else come 1st Sept 2018.
I think I would rather bin off Sigurdsson and get Fellaini back , keep Barkley, Rooney can stay if he wants but only as back up!

November 21, 2017, 03:58:46 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

What's so terrible about LvG?
Not good looking enough, Silva is sexy so he's the one

February 20, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

"It’s basically Martinez’ initial build-up, (including Barry dropping back between the CB’s, the Wing-Backs flying on, and the Wingers cutting in) but then a complete departure, with vertical passing instead, and a very aggressive team press when the ball is lost, and if the press fails, falling into a very disciplined and compact defensive block."

This gives me a hard on !

March 20, 2018, 10:44:58 PM
Reply #5

Lincs Toffee

Time to reset the poll I think with Fonseca added to it.