Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197094 times)

November 05, 2017, 01:02:29 AM
Read 197094 times

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be happy with Howe. It feels maybe a year or two early for him to take the next step up perhaps but he's done a remarkable job at Bournemouth. Some ITK folk I know from back home in Bournemouth always talk of how he's a much tougher character behind the scenes and in training, takes no shit at all and gets 100% out of every player or they don't play. He seems to have a nice tactical methodology too. We'll see I guess.
Dyche - I cant argue he's doing great at present but long term? For us? Meh.
Allardyce - fuck my life.

Hopefully there's interest elsewhere and not just those three though.
(Zoolander)

November 06, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
Reply #1

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure why so many people assume Allardyce will only be temporary until the end of the year and then be replaced. Hell want a longer deal than that, 2 years minimum Id guess. If Moshiri decides hes the manager he wants then Allardyce will no doubt get his wish.
(Zoolander)

November 28, 2017, 12:57:12 PM
Reply #2

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Good article that, like the idea of this Shakhtar guy. Only concern is will he have sufficient time to get his tactics and coaching across without us ending rock bottom and having a mountain to climb in the meantime? Its a dilemma, hed be my choice for sure and think hed suit the players we have, with the exception of the defenders (which itself is a worry). So do you go for him - or know that SA will almost certainly sort our defenders, wont be easy on the eye but will get us back to somewhere more respectable in the table.

SA - low risk, low reward but as near as you can get to guaranteeing safety.
Shakhtar guy - higher risk, much better long term option youd think but could implode if the defenders cant get their shit together - which I have my doubts over.
(Zoolander)

May 18, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
Reply #3

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Went for Emery
But Id be very happy with Howe.

Fuck it anyone would be a massive improvement !!
(Zoolander)

May 18, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Reply #4

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
If it is silva Im fine with it.
Hell have a much better squad than hes had before by the end of the summer - so Id see how m doing well
(Zoolander)

May 19, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Reply #5

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
A legal battle eh? My money is on Moshiri and his legal team over Watfords every single time.
Seeing as weve already offered them something, itll get close to arbitration well offer a little more and itll be settled beforehand - would be my guess
(Zoolander)