Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 200434 times)

May 19, 2018, 05:35:42 PM
Reply #3600

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me, now I really want Arteta to fail miserably at Arsenal. And I like the lad. FFS.

I do too. I want any manager to fail at Arsenal though.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 19, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
Reply #3601

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
Reply #3602

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 19, 2018, 05:41:13 PM
Reply #3603

BlueForYou

The real exit, the eraser

I do not wish to be associated with NSNO Forum

Not much to ask - or is it?

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
Reply #3604

sam of the south

The real exit, the eraser

I do not wish to be associated with NSNO Forum

Not much to ask - or is it?

I feel bad now 😔
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
Reply #3605

KingdingalingNL

Making the point that Ferguson recommended Moyes on a Personnel level and then stating the approval Arteta gets from his old manager with which he had a good relationship with and Guardiola who is his friend! Explain the difference as they are the same! And how is hiring a manager with 0 experience good business??? Answer this question before acting as if everybody that is reacting to your idiotic replies based solely on what you think and not on facts and maybe we can try to understand you? The Iniesta shout was also bull, stating same schooling as Guardiola ?? So he has done his coaching badges? Has become a coach for Barcelona and is learning from inside the club he went on to manage?? No Iniesta is a very good player who has not coached and has no coaching badges and is off to Japan to play for Kobe. All people are asking is why you are stating Arteta and your other unproven ideas are good business, but another person who already has experience is not! And also stating the club missed out on Arteta and should have gone for him is based on what?? What you know or what you read? How do any of us who have no idea what the club has or hasn’t done or who the club have or haven’t spoken to state we didn’t speak to him or discuss him at board level? In short we do not know unless the club lets us know or it is leaked. Arteta could turn out to be a good manager or not, but we are not the club he should start off with! We need experiance, the team is a mess and we need organizing, you should only take risks like Arteta if your foundation is solid. That is the point most are trying to explain to you.

May 19, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
Reply #3606

BlueForYou

No need to, tosser Sam

Should make you feel better!

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
Reply #3607

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 19, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
Reply #3608

sam of the south

No need to, tosser Sam

Should make you feel better!

Phew, thank you, Blue 👍🏼
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
Reply #3609

BlueForYou

You've said it all, KingDing - forward to Arsenal FC

I rest my case

Nothing more to say - concluded

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
Reply #3610

BlueForYou

I don't think you are Ram, you are not liking me

You've gotta like me to prove you mean it - yeah?

Just once, before I Brexit

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2018, 05:56:06 PM
Reply #3611

Mayor Farnum

Is it taken as read that we are pursuing Silva and no-one else; or could we be actually doing our recruitment with a degree of stealth?
Something clever written by someone else.

May 19, 2018, 05:56:56 PM
Reply #3612

sam of the south

I think he wants you to get your bum out, @TheRam 🤔
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
Reply #3613

sam of the south

Is it taken as read that we are pursuing Silva and no-one else; or could we be actually doing our recruitment with a degree of stealth?

No, I think @Sir Stealth works in John Lewis, doesn’t he?
Henry David Thoreau

May 19, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Reply #3614

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

You've gone all out long goodbye here haven't you? This is the forum equivalent of no you hang up.