Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197318 times)

May 19, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
Reply #3630

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is going on??
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

May 19, 2018, 08:17:11 PM
Reply #3631

fubarruk

As long as Brands really wants to work with Silva.

Would set us back further to have another awkward, forced director/manager combo.
Will surely have already been discussed, Moshiri is a business man after all, shelling out millions in the process, due diligence will have been done like with any other business decision.

May 19, 2018, 08:45:29 PM
Reply #3632

Redartin

Will surely have already been discussed, Moshiri is a business man after all, shelling out millions in the process, due diligence will have been done like with any other business decision.

Hiring The Fat Cunt must have been a blip then.

May 19, 2018, 08:53:09 PM
Reply #3633

SANA_DR0

The Stress of being an Evertonian with no manager..  some people are just to negative.. great times ahead; but all they're concerned with is brexit puns.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 19, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Reply #3634

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Originally from the Latin, meaning forest or wood.

Is right hes our kid then is he, go on woodsy
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 19, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
Reply #3635

Redartin

Where do you start?
Prince Harry, William's brother, is marrying a girl from the States. Her dad isn't at the wedding, (some say neither is his), but there you go.
On the NSNO front one of the members seems to have sat out in the sun too long and appears to be suffering from sunstroke.
Later the FA cup final is on and, even if Chelsea win it, Conte will be sacked and Talksport won't bat an eyelid.
My dog just farted, that's you up to date, I think.

May 19, 2018, 09:17:56 PM
Reply #3636

fubarruk

Hiring The Fat Cunt must have been a blip then.
Took a business decision to ensure we stayed in Premier League (regardless of wether we felt we were in any danger or not)

He's also immediately shipped him out afterwards. I've no doubt he weighed up what it may have cost us to lose that status, against what it cost him to hire, and subsequently fire, the cretin.

I was concerned Allardyce may have stayed on, but the actions of the last week, the boardroom changes, shipping Walsh out with immediate effect, along with getting Sam out and a new DOF in, I'm in no doubt he knows exactly what he's doing.

Not at all concerned that he's moving us in the right direction.

May 19, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Reply #3637

plumber

Not at all concerned that he's moving us in the right direction.

Like he did with Koeman and Walsh? ;)

May 19, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
Reply #3638

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

:)

We obviously thought we were getting Monchi and it seems we contacted Brands two years ago too.

Looks like Walsh was at least 3rd choice.

May 19, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
Reply #3639

plumber

:)

We obviously thought we were getting Monchi and it seems we contacted Brands two years ago too.

Looks like Walsh was at least 3rd choice.

Fair enough. Lets hope for the better this time.
Im still underwhelmed about Silva, but on a brighter note its not a difficult task for Brands to do better than Walsh.

May 19, 2018, 09:55:58 PM
Reply #3640

fubarruk

Haha, went sour, but can't argue it seemed like a decent choice at the time, both were highly regarded.

May 19, 2018, 11:31:10 PM
Reply #3641

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One thing Id say as well - fans wouldnt have allowed Sam to stay, but Walsh could have potentially got away with it.

Clearly moshiri felt his position was untenable, and is not JUST reacting to fan pressure (which would be a worry).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 19, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
Reply #3642

School of Science

To be fair most people thought they were decent additions at the time.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 19, 2018, 11:59:06 PM
Reply #3643

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair most people thought they were decent additions at the time.

I had some concerns myself.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2018, 01:24:19 AM
Reply #3644

School of Science

I had some concerns myself.

Koeman was at that time a big name manager, remember the beginning of last season, the big four northern teams, we had come best of the rest the previous season. Liverpool had Klopp, United Mourhino, City Guirdiola and us Koeman, it was mentioned in the media pre season. We also had the super scout of Leicester's  premiership winning team, the one who found Kante, Mahrez and Vardy. Don't know about you they in my eyes were the dream team, that was then.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15