Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 193896 times)

May 20, 2018, 05:13:54 AM
Reply #3660

Bally

Administrator
Maradona? Gazza?

Who would hire a drug addict or an alcoholic?

Research and interview first
Wut
It's the roll I way

May 20, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
Reply #3661

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Even though I'm cautiously optimistic about Silva I have a recurring nightmare that he's a disaster and we reappoint SA. There, I've said it.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
Reply #3662

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even though I'm cautiously optimistic about Silva I have a recurring nightmare that he's a disaster and we reappoint SA. There, I've said it.

Hahaha genuinely what do we do next year if we wobble again? ...Pulis?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2018, 05:48:28 AM
Reply #3663

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Hahaha genuinely what do we do next year if we wobble again? ...Pulis?

Hari Kari I think

May 20, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Reply #3664

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If silva doesn't work out its no big deal.

We'll have a Dof in who'll find somebody else who's suited to the squad.

Personally I'm willing to write off next season to build some solid foundations.

Obviously there's a base level he'll have to achieve but if we find ourselves 10th by Christmas there should be no meltdown.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
Reply #3665

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Personally I'm willing to write off next season to build some solid foundations.

Obviously there's a base level he'll have to achieve but if we find ourselves 10th by Christmas there should be no meltdown.

I agree. Just hope people give him time.

May 20, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
Reply #3666

gizzblue

I agree. Just hope people give him time.

Just to add to hope everyone gets behind him and the squad ...we need to be a whole different animal come next season .. . Attacking beasts .

I'm cautiously optimistic but will go full glass optimist if we sign the few players we need .
Born not made a blue .

May 20, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
Reply #3667

Thornton_19

Hopefully we dont get a cunt of a run of fixtures this year and we get 4 or 5 games to settle into the season.

May 20, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
Reply #3668

Mayor Farnum

Exactly why Arteta would have also been a risk worth taking.
Something clever written by someone else.

May 20, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
Reply #3669

KoemansNumberTens

Exactly why Arteta would have also been a risk worth taking.

What formations does Arteta like to play? What’s his eye for a player like? How is he at organising a defence?

Utterly baffled as how anyone on here can make a decision on arteta when we know absolutely nothing about him as a manager. Surely unless you’ve spoke to him about his ideas you’ve no clue if he’s a risk worth taking or not

May 20, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
Reply #3670

Mayor Farnum

What formations does Arteta like to play? What’s his eye for a player like? How is he at organising a defence?

Utterly baffled as how anyone on here can make a decision on arteta when we know absolutely nothing about him as a manager. Surely unless you’ve spoke to him about his ideas you’ve no clue if he’s a risk worth taking or not

Your going to have a rather truncated forum if we can only comment on players, managers and coaches we've had a personal dialogue with.

May 20, 2018, 04:03:05 PM
Reply #3671

sirblue57

On a happy thought.. could you imagine the fume if usmanov did come to us?
Would deffo piss in their chips...
Ah well i can dream...
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

May 20, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
Reply #3672

KoemansNumberTens

Your going to have a rather truncated forum if we can only comment on players, managers and coaches we've had a personal dialogue with.

Or seen them work. Otherwise what you basing your recommendation on

May 20, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Reply #3673

Mayor Farnum

Or seen them work. Otherwise what you basing your recommendation on

Reputation they have gained through working with the best team in the league. A reputation that filters down to the press and then to the supporters.
People haven't just woken up one morning and thought  'let's try and get Arteta a job'.

May 20, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Reply #3674

KoemansNumberTens

Reputation they have gained through working with the best team in the league. A reputation that filters down to the press and then to the supporters.
People haven't just woken up one morning and thought  'let's try and get Arteta a job'.

That's enough to know he's a risk worth taking? That's surely only enough to know he's worth talking to and actually finding out about his ideas as a manager