Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197229 times)

May 16, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Reply #30

Topper

Right seeing its now official he is away, put some names down you want included and I'll reset the poll and update the names for a bit of fun to find out everyone's opinions.

May 17, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Reply #31

Topper

Moshiri has one of the most important decisions to make now, we need stability and cannot become a sacking club. Lets hope he makes the correct one.

May 17, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
Reply #32

Topper

Putting two Sean Dyches on the list is fooling nobody, one of thems Allardyce in disguise isnít it?

oops, sorted  :D

May 18, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
Reply #33

Topper

Surprising how few votes Silva is getting seeing the majority wanted him to take over from Koeman.  I suppose getting sacked doesn't help

May 18, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
Reply #34

Topper

Whoever gets the job will have to be given a warchest to bring their own players in as well as making the current bunch learn how to defend, pass and shoot the ball in between those two sticks.

May 18, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
Reply #35

Topper

Well there is Fonseca out of the picture (if he was ever in it) - just signed a new deal at Shakhtar

May 20, 2018, 10:41:27 PM
Reply #36

Topper

Even though he isn't officially supposed to start working with us before 1st June I am hoping Brands is having some sort of say inwhat manager we need.  Players need identified and targeted before the world cup if possible before their stock will rise.

May 22, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
Reply #37

Topper

So thats both our top picks in poll taken, great  :'(

May 22, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
Reply #38

Topper

Both? Fonseca signed a new deal and Emery was always gonna opt for one of the bigger boys, especially ones in London. So haven't missed out on either. Silva is our top pick

Our top picks as in 'supporters' in the poll above of who 'we' would like in charge, not who the board is going to put in charge, bit of a difference.

May 23, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
Reply #39

Topper

Hopefully, he would seek to develop young players like Lookman, as a manager/coach, not push them out the door to develop elsewhere. He would be good for the young players, IMO.

I will be very disappointed if Lookman is not given a chance by the new manager

May 24, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Reply #40

Topper

Need to do another poll reset I think.

Although now, Silva will be the top pick as better options have been snapped up.

Ok Poll reset, with unavailable options taken off as well as people who had 2 votes or fewer

May 26, 2018, 06:06:26 PM
Reply #41

Topper

Not saying it would be a bad appointment but I'm surprised Silva is such a strong favourite

Agreed but we don't seem to have much to choose from.   Brands wants a forward thinking manager so that rules out Wenger and Benitez.  With Rodgers a very recent Kopite,  Howe solid but unspectacular and Arteta with no managerial experience we don't really have a lot to pick from suddenly.

May 27, 2018, 01:09:25 AM
Reply #42

Topper

Wasn't being sarky, was just confused by him having no votes and Silva going streets ahead, i thought the government stats dept had got involved..

I can confirm there has been no foul play in the Poll Reset.  I have paid a lot of money for internet security to keep the Russians at bay.