Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 197942 times)

November 02, 2017, 03:05:50 AM
Read 197942 times

indiantoffee1975

Get Pochettino in. Look at this fella. Hes got Spurs competing with the likes of Real Madrid. One can only dream thats what it is now a dream.

November 26, 2017, 10:07:56 PM
Reply #1

indiantoffee1975

Why would Dyche or Silva leave there respective clubs for this rabble?

November 26, 2017, 10:29:12 PM
Reply #2

indiantoffee1975

Maybe because we will offer them between 3-6m a year? Dyche last time i saw a list of PL manager wages he was on £400k a year. Absolutely no way he turns us down anyway, but certainly if we offered him 2m a year even. Plus we might be a shambles right now but if we get it sorted the ambitions we have are far greater than Burnley or Watford and thats before we get into the size of the clubs which still does mean something.

That would be just like Everton, throw stupid money at average managers with long contracts and when it doesn't work out a year later they'll get huge amounts of compensation.

Irrespective of that I still don't think they'll come, we as supporters look at the club in a positive light and think we are big, many neutrals and people from the outside would suggest otherwise. Sorry but Everton are a desperate club trying to stay in the division now, I don't think either of those managers want to be put under pressure trying to stay clear of relegation and more importantly work for a bunch of incompetent clowns above them.

November 26, 2017, 10:38:44 PM
Reply #3

indiantoffee1975

Not saying throwing money at people who arent necessarily worth it is the right thing to do. But there is no way Dyche stays at Burnley earning 400k a year over coming to us on 2-3m a year!

I don't think Dyche or Silva are that desperate to join Everton even though we could increase there salaries handsomely. They are comfortable where they are and perhaps would probably hold out for other clubs.

November 26, 2017, 10:48:09 PM
Reply #4

indiantoffee1975

We'd get Dyche. If he stayed at Burnley in another six months he'd be bottom half and no longer flavour of the month. He needs to jump to a club like ours at the first opportunity.

Silva looks like he may be the real deal so he may back himself to get similar or better offers further down the line.

Time will tell. I just don't see anyone half decent wanting to work for the current hierarchy, that is the biggest obstacle a potential manager would look at.

November 27, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
Reply #5

indiantoffee1975

Fuck off with the Allardyce shouts..hahaha

You reap what you sow sadly. We have been shite for decades. We fucking deserve Sam Allardyce because we're a shit club.

The only delusional people who think we are remotely better are the fans.

November 27, 2017, 10:08:32 PM
Reply #6

indiantoffee1975

If you donít think a club like Everton is above appointing a crook like this prick you need to do-one.

We're clearly not. No one wants the Everton job. Probably will now have to pay the crook more than he originally asked for.

May 22, 2018, 02:12:58 AM
Reply #7

indiantoffee1975

I'd take Arteta over Silva. Get the little Spaniard back to Goodison.