November 19, 2017, 10:59:17 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman decision biggest test of Moshiri's Everton tenure  (Read 555 times)

October 22, 2017, 11:15:02 PM
Read 555 times

Everton News

Koeman decision biggest test of Moshiri's Everton tenure

For every minute that passes that Ronald Koeman is still in a job at Everton Football Club, Farhad Moshiri's credibility takes a pounding among Evertonians.

Source: Koeman decision biggest test of Moshiri's Everton tenure

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 03:30:39 AM
Reply #1

arteta4spain

Personally I can forgive him as Koeman did quite well with Southampton. He was probably the safest choice at the time. It sucks but Moshiri will lose more face keeping him in than letting him go.

October 23, 2017, 05:04:31 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Moshi is now starting to look more and more like a kid with an ant farm the sun and a magnifying glass ....and not a clue whats the worst thing he can do .

October 23, 2017, 05:07:26 AM
Reply #3

blue slug

October 23, 2017, 02:38:09 PM
Reply #4

Ramjam

What’s the Porto guy doing these days?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 23, 2017, 03:35:11 PM
Reply #5

Faceatthefence

:laugh:
Moshi is now starting to look more and more like a kid with an ant farm the sun and a magnifying glass ....and not a clue whats the worst thing he can do .
He really does,heard an interesting comment by a cascarino on talk shoite last week (i know)who said quote..i know theres a power struggle going on at the moment.You can dismiss that normally but look at the reaction of Moshiri/kenwright after their 5th goal,bill looked terminal whilst Mosh waved and smiled at the camera.This guy clearly hasnt got the hang of Everton Football Club yet.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 23, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

Its not even a hard decision anymore is it

October 23, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
Reply #7

Hawkandro

:laugh:He really does,heard an interesting comment by a cascarino on talk shoite last week (i know)who said quote..i know theres a power struggle going on at the moment.You can dismiss that normally but look at the reaction of Moshiri/kenwright after their 5th goal,bill looked terminal whilst Mosh waved and smiled at the camera.This guy clearly hasnt got the hang of Everton Football Club yet.

Who would have thought giving a Billionaire 49% of the club, with the promise of more to come, could lead to a power struggle when you cannot get your own way?

Odd that.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 23, 2017, 06:12:47 PM
Reply #8

SANA_DR0

i doubt its a big decision. Koeman has convonced Mosh we're always going to lose to the teams that finished above us.. so any matches lost v top clubs is a given..

its when we lose to shite, that Mosh will think he has been duped.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.