November 21, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 29380 times)

October 25, 2017, 04:49:22 PM
Read 29380 times

Lazarou

We needed to sack Koeman, and I love David Unsworth and be hopefully we're gonna come good now and win trophies etc

But...

I'm a little worried that fan expectations are a bit too high for this first game in his caretaker reign

We got bummed 5-2 like 3 days ago. We haven't played well at all this season. Almost every player is out of form. We haven't got the system right once this season and we have injuries and suspensions

I'm just not sure he's going to nail the right formation and personnel and have a slick well oiled machine in place tonight after a few sessions in charge, away at the champions where we haven't won inside 90minutes since 1994/95

Just hope the fume-ometer is forgiving tonight. Hopefully it's non existent and we do win!

I am sure most fans know just how low we have sunk and understand it's going to take a bit of time. As long as we look like we give a shit will be enough for me tonight. It's been a long time under Ronald since the team put it on the line for a result. Anything else is a bonus.

Unsworth did not probably help himself with his excellent press conference yesterday he really surprised me how good it was, just what we all wanted to hear, if only for the fact he said 'We' as opposed too Ronald's 'Everton'.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

October 25, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Reply #1

Lazarou

Schniederlin has been complaining he is sick. Whether heís spat his dummy out or itís genuine remains to be seen but Benni B may well start

I'm sick of him being shite this season. Benni B can't do any worse than his abject efforts.

October 26, 2017, 03:16:14 AM
Reply #2

Lazarou

Just got in from a meeting, I take things are going better?

Can anyone be arsed with a small synopsis?

October 26, 2017, 03:18:05 AM
Reply #3

Lazarou

October 26, 2017, 03:21:36 AM
Reply #4

Lazarou

Tight first half, silly goal conceded out of nothing. We've laid siege in the 2nd half, should've scored 2 or 3 times. Vulnerable to the counter, but worth the risk.

Thanks great write up. Sad I missed it, bloody kids football meeting.

October 26, 2017, 03:25:10 AM
Reply #5

Lazarou

Where has all the confidence come from?

October 26, 2017, 03:27:15 AM
Reply #6

Lazarou

A manager that speaks to and encourages the players.

First rule of management. It's plain to see Ronald had just fucked everyone off.

October 26, 2017, 03:32:17 AM
Reply #7

Lazarou

October 26, 2017, 03:40:10 AM
Reply #8

Lazarou

It just looks right having Unsworth in the technical area not some overpaid foreign manager. Proud to be a blue again tonight.

October 26, 2017, 03:42:37 AM
Reply #9

Lazarou

He thinks he's the big I am, the way he struts around. Yeah, he's scored most for us this season, but I always feel he's in the team to the detriment of it.

Definitely he has ruined the shape of any team he has been in for the last few years. Strutting around without any thought to positional responsibilities. No need for him.

A vanity project all round.