September 21, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 26750 times)

October 24, 2017, 05:01:11 AM
Read 26750 times

Django

Franny Jeffers in charge of the U23s tomorrow.

Bennie Banigme and Henen in the squad for Wednesday

October 24, 2017, 11:19:24 PM
Reply #1

Django

Lennon, McCarthy, Davies and JJK all possible starters tomorrow.

October 25, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
Reply #2

Django

Kenny Williams Jagielka Baines
MS Davies McCarthy
Lennon KM Rooney

October 25, 2017, 04:45:33 PM
Reply #3

Django

Playing Lennon and Mirallas has got me quite happy. Actual wing play will be nice to see.

Think i'm a bit drunk on positivity atm, actually fancy us to get a result or atleast push it to pens.

October 25, 2017, 06:07:16 PM
Reply #4

Django

Yes but Mirallas rarely plays like a winger these days. Very much an inside forward.

He is a good finisher though so Iíd guess itíd be more for that.

Also thereís the chance that these two are playing as weíre saving some people for a mustnít lose game on Sunday.

Agree with the last part though :)

Massively agree with the fact there's people being rested for Sunday and so they should be. But with the way the U23s have been playing the last couple of years, I'd be surprised if DU doesn't try and implement that system. I personally think it will work with the group of players we have.

October 25, 2017, 06:08:52 PM
Reply #5

Django

Nope

Chances of a stream people?

ESPN 3 are showing it so I would imagine Sportsmania will be showing it if I can ever get the fucking thing to work.

October 25, 2017, 06:13:29 PM
Reply #6

Django

Been having some dark thoughts recently about streaming through the laptop like the dark ages, such is the state of streaming through kodi these days.

It's awful isn't it pal. Only way I get SM to work now is through a personal hotspot on the iphone. Pathetic scenes.

October 25, 2017, 06:15:35 PM
Reply #7

Django

List of countries showing the match tonight.

I imagine streams should be available.

Hope so anyway, I've cancelled plans to sink 8 peronis and feel the optimism ebb away play-by-play.

October 25, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
Reply #8

Django

Schniederlin has been complaining he is sick. Whether heís spat his dummy out or itís genuine remains to be seen but Benni B may well start

October 25, 2017, 11:00:05 PM
Reply #9

Django

Where is that from?

Would love to see the bottom half of the list to see if Tanzania is on there

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2599616/chelsea-vs-everton/

Not listed but it is on Bein Sport so I imagine it will be

October 25, 2017, 11:02:00 PM
Reply #10

Django

SM Been back up and running for ten days now

Mine's still an absolute state for trying to get the streams to play. Any idea why? I'm on Virgin Media.

October 26, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
Reply #11

Django

He's not always right but he regularly gives bits of information that come true long before it's common knowledge.

I don't know why you bother coming on here to be honest, all you ever do is moan about "people on here" and dismiss any stories or rumours as rubbish.

Cheers Gash.

I pass on whatever I get hold of as often as I can. Wonít always be spot on as sources differ but Iíve began to get on to who gets the good stuff and will pass that on as often as possible.

October 26, 2017, 06:13:25 AM
Reply #12

Django

After the initial excitement of rhino in charge and a new debutant, I thought the 1st half was pretty much the usual us under RK.

The goal we conceded 1st half was absolutely pathetic, leaving a player unmarked on the back stick like that is poor. Other than for that goal and apart from the Willian goal against very tired legs, I thought we nullified them pretty well.

Second half we were like a different side. One I haven't seen in a long long time. Crazy how we've got a model pro like Aaron Lennon who is blessed with pace and link up play unable to get in a side crying out for width.

I feel like this could be a resurrection for a number of members of the squad which will ensure a real feel good factor around us.

It's early, early days but hearing Unsworth's words of encouragement and passion from the touchline I think it's only a matter of time before we see OUR Everton back.

October 26, 2017, 06:21:28 AM
Reply #13

Django

Lennon and Jags really stood out for me in the second half, if nothing else, for their sheer determination.

Jags has been such a player for us that it kind of goes as a given for me that he'll give his all.

Lennon was just forgotten about for me, never thought we'd see him again and he's one of my favourite players when he plays like that.

Give him his due as well, Ashley Williams for as limited and shite as he is, has really stepped it up in recent weeks. Just really seems like he wants it to work for us.