November 20, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 10480 times)

October 25, 2017, 06:08:52 PM
Reply #120

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Nope

Chances of a stream people?

ESPN 3 are showing it so I would imagine Sportsmania will be showing it if I can ever get the fucking thing to work.

October 25, 2017, 06:10:30 PM
Reply #121

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just want a good performance me.

Positivity on the ball, aggression off it, a balanced shape, and some sort of semblance of a plan where we can all see what's been worked on in training.

I see that tonight and am happy.

October 25, 2017, 06:12:11 PM
Reply #122

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
ESPN 3 are showing it so I would imagine Sportsmania will be showing it if I can ever get the fucking thing to work.

Been having some dark thoughts recently about streaming through the laptop like the dark ages, such is the state of streaming through kodi these days.

October 25, 2017, 06:13:29 PM
Reply #123

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Been having some dark thoughts recently about streaming through the laptop like the dark ages, such is the state of streaming through kodi these days.

It's awful isn't it pal. Only way I get SM to work now is through a personal hotspot on the iphone. Pathetic scenes.

October 25, 2017, 06:15:35 PM
Reply #124

Django

NSNO Subscriber
List of countries showing the match tonight.

I imagine streams should be available.

Hope so anyway, I've cancelled plans to sink 8 peronis and feel the optimism ebb away play-by-play.

October 25, 2017, 07:16:59 PM
Reply #125

blue1948

It is not so bad lately ,I have been watching with virtually no problems in 720

October 25, 2017, 07:20:44 PM
Reply #126

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Massively agree with the fact there's people being rested for Sunday and so they should be. But with the way the U23s have been playing the last couple of years, I'd be surprised if DU doesn't try and implement that system. I personally think it will work with the group of players we have.

Yeah I think that system is fine.

October 25, 2017, 07:24:55 PM
Reply #127

Bluedylan

From what I can gather it's a 4-3-3, with three aggressive, pressing centre mids, two wingers and a central striker. Is that right?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 25, 2017, 08:02:41 PM
Reply #128

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'm in Tanzania so I've not seen much of the football but would love to see Rhino's first game in charge.

My hotel has something called DSTV will the sports channels called SS1, SS2 etc, anybody know if they will be showing the game?

If they have the full dstv package then yes the game will be on. Supersport has like 12 channels and they show almost every live sport from around the world. The best satellite station for sports in the world.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 25, 2017, 08:24:31 PM
Reply #129

TSGun

Yeah pretty much concur with the general thoughts about this game.

There's no such thing as miracles but great interest in viewing any instantaneous changes that may occur. Not in the playing group as such but more in team spirit, perhaps even some happiness and old fashioned joy of playing returns. Who knows?

It's all very interesting.

October 25, 2017, 08:33:58 PM
Reply #130

BlueForYou

It is interesting - and interested being a key word...................will the players start to be?

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 25, 2017, 08:36:58 PM
Reply #131

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Why would you be disappointed that one of the worst players this season has been dropped?

Fresh start. I still have hope for the quality of both of these players.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 25, 2017, 08:43:45 PM
Reply #132

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We needed to sack Koeman, and I love David Unsworth and be hopefully we're gonna come good now and win trophies etc

But...

I'm a little worried that fan expectations are a bit too high for this first game in his caretaker reign

We got bummed 5-2 like 3 days ago. We haven't played well at all this season. Almost every player is out of form. We haven't got the system right once this season and we have injuries and suspensions

I'm just not sure he's going to nail the right formation and personnel and have a slick well oiled machine in place tonight after a few sessions in charge, away at the champions where we haven't won inside 90minutes since 1994/95

Just hope the fume-ometer is forgiving tonight. Hopefully it's non existent and we do win!

Mate hes had one press conference and the amount of optimism is unbelievable. Nothing wrong with it but I do think sometimes we set ourselves up for a fall.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 25, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
Reply #133

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Schniederlin has been complaining he is sick. Whether heís spat his dummy out or itís genuine remains to be seen but Benni B may well start

October 25, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Reply #134

Lazarou

Schniederlin has been complaining he is sick. Whether heís spat his dummy out or itís genuine remains to be seen but Benni B may well start

I'm sick of him being shite this season. Benni B can't do any worse than his abject efforts.