November 18, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 29185 times)

October 25, 2017, 10:32:51 PM
Read 29185 times

bluenuck

I don't care who plays tbh, just hope that's their correct position and they put a bit of effort in

I'm not holding my breathe for tonight, or even the weekend, I'll take any sort of visual improvement

What he said. Lol

Just keep it simple, and try to have some fun out there with the ball.

October 25, 2017, 10:58:32 PM
Reply #1

bluenuck

Have to say, bar the game he came on and we were chasing it I've been a bit underwhelmed by Kenny. Whether or not that's koemans tactics time will tell

Either have I. But he's young and sort of being thrown out there like DCL. I actually think Martina is at his best(which isn't that good obviously) when we play 3 at the back. So with just 2 centre backs I'd like Kenny. He seems to concentrate on not fucking up and only going forward when the opportunity arises.

October 26, 2017, 02:21:28 AM
Reply #2

bluenuck

I think Unsworth will go 4-4-2, with a striker coming on for Baningime, when the time is right.

I can't overstate how nice it is to see us actually passing in triangles during build-ups, even if it hasn't amounted to anything yet.

It is nice, but it always ends up back on a CB's foot lumping it up. Players are reacting to balls instead of anticipating. Puts us in a triangle that goes nowhere.

October 26, 2017, 02:53:50 AM
Reply #3

bluenuck

A lot of the issues are our full backs. We just need a lot more from both of them, especially vs a back 3 because the space should be down the sides when doubling up with the wingers.

Bringing on Martina might help. Liability defensively, but he does get forward and we need a goal.

October 26, 2017, 03:07:43 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

How we playing in general?

Not able to watch this.

Better in the 2nd half. actually had possession in their 18 yard box.  :o