October 24, 2019, 10:37:41 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 40551 times)

October 26, 2017, 03:05:39 AM
Read 40551 times

Bwana

At least we're going for the ball/tackles. Yes, there's a lurking red card in those but on the other hand: We have lacked a bit of a physical thread/bone saw from the midfield.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 26, 2017, 03:44:30 AM
Reply #1

Bwana

Lost. But lost with pride. I can take that, especially with the chances we created. The young boys on the midfield reminded me of something there once was. Tackles, passion, playing for the team. I think Rhino's touch was already clearly there.

We'll be alright.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.