December 12, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 30162 times)

October 25, 2017, 04:36:45 PM
Read 30162 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We needed to sack Koeman, and I love David Unsworth and be hopefully we're gonna come good now and win trophies etc

But...

I'm a little worried that fan expectations are a bit too high for this first game in his caretaker reign

We got bummed 5-2 like 3 days ago. We haven't played well at all this season. Almost every player is out of form. We haven't got the system right once this season and we have injuries and suspensions

I'm just not sure he's going to nail the right formation and personnel and have a slick well oiled machine in place tonight after a few sessions in charge, away at the champions where we haven't won inside 90minutes since 1994/95

Just hope the fume-ometer is forgiving tonight. Hopefully it's non existent and we do win!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 26, 2017, 01:27:23 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is Vlasic not registered for the League Cup?

He played against sunderland last round. He picked up a foot injury against Arsenal so presumably he's been rested
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 26, 2017, 03:22:36 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great stuff Yags

October 26, 2017, 03:32:26 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fabregas is a total shit bag

Tries to make everything into a booking or a sending off

Love it when someone does actually catch him and get away with it

Willians touch is unreal

Benni performing to a higher standard than Gana or Schneiderlin have so far this season

October 26, 2017, 03:35:20 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Short free kicks and corners in the last minute when you are a goal down are unforgivable

Get it in the Fucking mixer!

October 26, 2017, 03:36:24 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
My stream is about 9 minutes behind

October 26, 2017, 03:43:05 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Really good 2nd half performance

Niasse should have come on for Rooney earlier, his pace was more likely to cause problems

DCL was effective when he came on, he will do well as a super sub I think for a bit

Lookman good when he came on

Man of the match, well it's got to be that man Beni Baningime, looks Fucking class.tenacious tackler and uses the ball well

Overall good fighting spirit, much better performance. Mood certainly seems better at the club already

October 26, 2017, 04:47:55 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
really want Beni to start against Leicester, and every game for the next 15 years

Not hyping him up or anything but hes kind of like a cross between Franz Beckenbauer and Jesus

October 26, 2017, 05:43:23 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Brainstorming on a new song, so it's In a raw form at the moment

To the tune of The Lion Sleeps tonight

In the midfield, the mighty midfield, The Beni plays tonight

In the midfield, the mighty midfield,The Beni plays tonight

Baningime Baningime Baningime Baningime

October 26, 2017, 05:14:58 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Thats clever, very clever
BUT
I guarantee you, the PC brigade would be all over that with the connotations involved.....
I wouldnt shout it, any ref to a jungle is a BAD idea

Ah man

I promise there was no racist agenda 😩