Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 122501 times)

March 29, 2018, 10:59:35 PM
Reply #3315

KoemansNumberTens

Hes actually made a lot of decent signings just not built a good team. Also weve paid way too much for proven

Think our problems have been too many cooks, Walsh not showing his authority and our daft not taking no for an answer policy. Just meant weve pissed about way too long on the likes of sigurdsson and giroud. Missing 1 and paying too much for the other

Genuinely think its more the entire set up than an individual.

Is Walsh a good director of football? Im not sure hes even done the job yet for us to judge him on it

March 30, 2018, 05:31:02 PM
Reply #3316

Macca77

French media reporting Tuchel will be taking over at PSG

Emery anyone?

March 30, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
Reply #3317

Shogun

Administrator
The only worry for me is if Allardyce does stay.

If he goes then it'll be Fonseca, Howe or Silva that comes in and they all fit the profile of what we should be looking for. Young managers who play attractive football.

Fonseca appears to be the number one target and I think from all the options he has his side playing the best football from the three but he's also at a league contender with Shakhtar and I'm not convinced he'll replicate those good things here.

Howe is massively underappreciated. Got Bournemouth promoted from league 2, league 1, the Championship and has kept them in the premier league for several seasons now playing good football with fairly average players. They've even improved defensively this season which is a doubt around him.

Silva is the biggest question mark out of the three but I do like him and I think he just needs to find the right club with the right resources. I think he's probably the most likely of the three to take over but certainly has plenty to prove if it's to be the case.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:15:10 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth