November 22, 2017, 10:46:26 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 9062 times)

October 23, 2017, 11:01:59 PM
Reply #210

Normm

Fuck celebrating getting tanked 5-2 at home.

I'm celebrating the outcome Kid. Aren't you?

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 11:03:11 PM
Reply #211

BlueForYou

That City manager must be rubbish - Koudn't beat us on his own muck heap
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 11:04:24 PM
Reply #212

Heisenberg

Unsworth safe bet for now as fans will give him time to steady the ship (which I think he will)

October 23, 2017, 11:07:36 PM
Reply #213

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Really, really fear for the long term with Everton.

There's a lot more wrong at the club than just ham-hock face. I'm glad to see the back of the graceless twat but I'm worried.

The way Moshiri deals with us and the seeming reluctance to change the people dealing with the tranfers is massively worrying. I fear that if the next appointment isn't the right fit we could find ourselves in Sunderland style trouble in the next few years.

October 23, 2017, 11:11:20 PM
Reply #214

BlueForYou

And all this "has to understand the club" business

Newcastle fans have been saying that since world war 2 - Keegan and Shearer understood it...........................
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 11:14:44 PM
Reply #215

Lazarou

There's a lot more wrong at the club than just ham-hock face. I'm glad to see the back of the graceless twat but I'm worried.

The way Moshiri deals with us and the seeming reluctance to change the people dealing with the tranfers is massively worrying. I fear that if the next appointment isn't the right fit we could find ourselves in Sunderland style trouble in the next few years.

Don't ruin the fucking day  ;)

October 23, 2017, 11:14:48 PM
Reply #216

Rodenplav64

Everyone was lauding the signings a few weeks ago . The problem is the shape shifting and ever changing line ups every single game . They need organising first and foremost and knowing you will play 2 games in a row in a position you are comfortable with helps . Just look how Davies has been used so far this season . We need to go 4-4-2 and stick with it so they players are comfortable with their roles and confidence will grow . The gaps all over the pitch yesterday were unbelievable and Arsenal didn't even need to play that well . Oh and practice corners .

October 23, 2017, 11:15:11 PM
Reply #217

Heisenberg

Newcastle fans have been saying that since world war 2 - Keegan and Shearer understood it...........................

No but there has to be some bond between the manager fans and club. It's why Martinez was given much more opportunities to redeem himself. There was litterally nobody behind Koeman. It's all well being cold and distant when things are going well but it doesn't work when it goes bad

October 23, 2017, 11:16:30 PM
Reply #218

Waltzer

Unsworth safe bet for now as fans will give him time to steady the ship (which I think he will)
Were in the bottom 3 if you havenít noticed, thereís no time to steady the ship

October 23, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
Reply #219

Lxxx

Really?? Are you serious?

October 23, 2017, 11:19:05 PM
Reply #220

GrantyBoy78

Koeman signed off every transfer mate. Walsh wanted Belfodil and Koeman didn't and we didn't sign him.

Koeman chased Klaassen, Rooney, Gylfi. Walsh clearly had a role but the buck stops with the arrogant, self absorbed Dutchman.
Agree to an extent but youíre basically saying he had free reign to do whatever he wanted - someone had to manage the manager.

October 23, 2017, 11:22:14 PM
Reply #221

BlueForYou

Oh well - disappointing

How many more frogs are we gonna kiss before we find our prince?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:25:09 PM by BlueForYou »

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 11:23:15 PM
Reply #222

GrantyBoy78

Agree that this. Couldnít give a shit as long as we win. Suppose it would make it a bit sweeter to win stuff with someone like Unsworth in charge but itíd also break my heart to hear people calling him a cunt, after a loss.

October 23, 2017, 11:27:29 PM
Reply #223

BlueForYou

Broke my heart when we sacked Harvey

Fixed my heart when Kendall brought him back!

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 11:30:14 PM
Reply #224

plumber

No but there has to be some bond between the manager fans and club. It's why Martinez was given much more opportunities to redeem himself. There was litterally nobody behind Koeman. It's all well being cold and distant when things are going well but it doesn't work when it goes bad

If "being one of us" and "understanding the club" is the obstacle to sack an inept manager, I would rather take someone who doesn't understand the club.