November 18, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8610 times)

October 24, 2017, 03:40:56 PM
Reply #360

boothill

There u go

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 03:47:54 PM
Reply #361

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

October 24, 2017, 03:48:07 PM
Reply #362

Ramjam

There u go

Hi Ronnie, I was talking to Santa in Asda youíve been a naughty cunt so your not getting your Christmas wish, Barca donít fucking want you.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 24, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
Reply #363

Fynci

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Marco Silva is the flavour of the month. Watford will finish 12-15 and no one will remember his name at the end of the season.

Glad Iím not the only one thinking the very same.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

October 24, 2017, 05:26:47 PM
Reply #364

BlueForYou

Next home game -

Watford
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 24, 2017, 06:03:00 PM
Reply #365

Tinga

https://twitter.com/JM1TTY/status/922744134481440768

Koeman sounds like a real cunt. It's no wonder we are in 18th position.

October 24, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Reply #366

Hawkandro

Koeman - football aside - has not come out well from all this. Sounds like an absolute arsehole.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 24, 2017, 06:51:40 PM
Reply #367

everton1952

Yes, probably much like Mourinho, Ferguson, and going much further back and closer to home, Catterick - all of them probably bastards to work for. Now Roberto was a really nice man and a pleasure to play for. He would tell you that you are the best player ever and will be a legend. I know which type I prefer - the bastards. Niasse, bless him, would not have got a job as a ball boy under the bastards.

October 24, 2017, 08:16:25 PM
Reply #368

Tinga

Yes, probably much like Mourinho, Ferguson, and going much further back and closer to home, Catterick - all of them probably bastards to work for. Now Roberto was a really nice man and a pleasure to play for. He would tell you that you are the best player ever and will be a legend. I know which type I prefer - the bastards. Niasse, bless him, would not have got a job as a ball boy under the bastards.

Seems like you're pushing aside the awful treatment of a seemingly nice guy. Interesting that.

October 24, 2017, 08:42:36 PM
Reply #369

Lxxx

Let's be honest, Niasse treatment notwithstanding, his methods of working and man management have come under scrutiny wherever he's been it seems. We had a post-Martinez bounce in which it could be argued anyone with a degree of professionalism and managerial experience would have lifted that group of players from the depths they were in, and he got an extra 20% on top due to people wanting to impress a legend of the game. Since then it's unravelled quickly and he's alienated quite a few popular players.

Looking back his treatment of Barkley was met with mixed reactions at the time but he was given the benefit of the doubt as he was Ronald Koeman. Maybe now, if Barkley signs, we'll see a rejuvenated Ross freed from the old self-limiting shackles and given a fresh start. Although God knows where he'll play seeing as we have about a dozen players for about three positions now.

October 24, 2017, 09:13:07 PM
Reply #370

everton1952

Nice guys don't tend to win things, generally speaking.

October 24, 2017, 09:22:33 PM
Reply #371

Bluedylan

And when bellends perform woefully, everyone can't wait til they fuck off.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 24, 2017, 09:26:59 PM
Reply #372

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Ranieri? Guardiola? Mancini? Pochettino (albeit still yet to win) I think it's down to competence and drive myself (and a boatload of money). We're used to associating success with the likes of Ferguson and Wenger who are testy and petulant. I actually think it's been changing a bit in recent years as coaching has evolved. It's less about just showing "passion" and a bit more analytical and motivational work.

Basically whether you're nice or a complete arse, I think there are more important factors at work. Either one can be successful these days though.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 09:28:02 PM by blueToffee »

October 24, 2017, 09:27:17 PM
Reply #373

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 24, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
Reply #374

KoemansNumberTens

Sandro and Klassen are crap. Don't you go to the games? In which game have you seen either in which they were other than crap? Koeman did not make them so. He or someone else dropped a clanger in signing them. Even Klassen writes an article which explains "why it is so difficult to play in the PL"
Yes I did not want massive disruption and wanted Koeman to turn it around, but am well aware there were no signs of it, and what has happened was inevitable. I have no opinion on Unsworth except he is not and has never been a football manager. Imagine one of the so-called big clubs turning their team over to a U23 coach? No, neither can I.  Two games only regardless.

Probably a bit late with this but you mean like Barcelona did?